How does pro points work?

Forgot to mention my start weight last night was 19 st 5.5 . A long journey ahead...hope to share stories with many folk on the way...* :S

Hiya
I've done ww and sw many times and last week I embarked on another sw effort, only lasted the one week before switching back to ww as I couldn't hack the constant cooking from scratch and my hubby was getting fed up with the mess in the kitchen etc.
I love with ww that if I've had a busy day with the kids I can just come home and have a ready meal or if we are out on a Saturday I can have mac d's etc whereas on sw I would never be able to do that.
Personally for me I know sw will never work.
Also after a week on sw I felt fatter but after just one day back on ww I can feel it coming off :)

True...as I dont have much time for cooking, (which if done does totally make sw work) but the ease of grabbing convenience or ready meal type foods during work days and possibly cooking on days off, knowing i point everything is easier...*

I love the cooking from scratch freedom that WW gives. I don't like ready meals and WW lets me cook whatever I want as point it. Then if I'm out and about I also have the freedom to eat prepared food. I can do filling and healthy (old core), which is quite like SW and other days count points. It's just so lovely and flexible and that's why it works for me.

Back