How Does WW Work

Leea

heya Im Leea,
Currently doing the Celebrity slim diet goin good so far, iv got 5 weeks worth of shakes an im going to see what weight i reach by then, an im considering WW for after wards to get whatevers left off! as a way to get better eating habits after cs, I was just wondering if u gals didnt mind explaining how ww works an hows its different 2 Slimmers ;) thanx

every food has a points value, and everyone gets a daily points allowance based on the current weight, lifestyle etc. you can use your daily points allowance as you wish. you are allowed to earn extra points thru excercise and can save points for a special occaission like a party or meal out.
Thats the very basics. i love it cosn no food is banned and to stay within your points you do need to excercise a little portion control, but i'm rarely hungry. I have 3 good meals a day with snacks in between, still enjoy take aways and wine, it suits my lifestyle

just ask if you need to know more

Thanx alot, How Much Is ww? :eek:

apparently the online thing is not that great and certainly not worth spending the money on.

If you have been disciplined enough to stay with the CS for a while, you will certainly be ok with WW.

There are stickies and food diaries that will help you understand the points system easily.

You will need a points calculator and maybe an eating out guide - you can get them on ebay - or maybe if someone has stopped WW they might sell you theirs - but I would say that is a pretty essential purchase really.

good luck with CS - my friend says that the shakes on that are ok actually. xx

yep I was mainly thinkin meetings, yep cs shakes are yum, but low carb diet aint for life =D

cheerz girls

Back