How easy is it to KEEP OFF FOREVER

DavidCatterall

What is the success rate of people losing the weight and keeping it off permenantly?

I dont want to waste all this money and not eat for weeks to just put it all back on?

David, unless someone is going to force-feed you when you come off LT then it's entirely in your hands as to whether or not you put the weight back on! Like it's in your hands now as to whether or not you lose it.......it's your life, take control of it:D

I would never o back but ive seen people who have returned after 3 years having put it all back on!!

HOW are you meant to eat after Liptotrim?

I dont understand what you can eat in order to not gain weight

OBV i will do refeed for a few weeks but what after that?

LOW CARB LOW CALORIE diet for life? A carb Treat once a week? I dunno

David you are going to have to learn a lot about nutrition in order to maintain your target weight when you get there.......I would suggest something like ww, if you log on to their forum on this website you will get bags of info to get you started. Do I take it that you have never dieted, in any shape or form, before? And you are clueless as to what you should or shouldn't eat? Have you really got no idea as to how you got to be overweight? Were you a fat child too?

Sorry to be asking so many questions but you do seem to be incredibly naive when it comes to food......a diet is for life, it's a way of life:sigh:

Don't be so negative David! You lose the weight because YOU want to and it's up to YOU to keep it off by changing the way you eat. We cannot tell you what to do and what to eat. I agree with Sandra that you should do some reseach and read up about LT or other diets. Good luck.

Hi David,
In 2008 I did LT, was close to my ideal weight but didnt refeed properly and didnt do maintenance. Then it was my sister's wedding, my birthday, a holiday to disney world and I kept 'treating' myself all the while. I gained about a stone in 3 months then tried WW for a while and seemed to stay relatively stable with no gains or losses.
In 2009/2010 my job changed, and I spent 3 to 4 nights a week staying in hotels - full english breakfast, 3 course meal, couple of pints in the bar etc... Looking back it's obvious why all the weight came back over 3 years but at the time I felt I deserved the perks for being away from home.

LT is a reliable and rapid way to lose the weight, but you need to make changes for life once the plan ends or it will be a waste of time and money.
Hope that helps

Phil

Back