Step 1 Sole Source + how easy it it to keep off?

mummy1

hi. ive been on cambridge diet for 3 weeks now and have lost 16lbs!i have another 30lbs to loose. i feel so happy and have not struggled with it. but everyone has been telling me that its a bad diet to be on because when u come off the diet, you begin to gain weight slowly. i hope this is not the case. has anyone had problems keepng it off?

mummy1 said:
hi. ive been on cambridge diet for 3 weeks now and have lost 16lbs!i have another 30lbs to loose. i feel so happy and have not struggled with it. but everyone has been telling me that its a bad diet to be on because when u come off the diet, you begin to gain weight slowly. i hope this is not the case. has anyone had problems keepng it off?

Hi there, you will only put weight on if u go back to old ways make sure u go through all the stps right thru to maintenance xx

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

People have a tendency to gain weight after doing any diet, not just Cambridge. :) :sigh: There are an awful lot of people who've lost weight with WW or SW or RC, or by calorie counting or carb counting, etc, etc who slowly but surely regain weight again. Statistically, something like 95% of all people who lose weight on a diet will regain at least some of those lost pounds.

So that's what you tell those helpful people. Ask them to point to examples of people who've successfully kept weight off using a different diet!

There is some good news though. A piece of research done a couple of years ago showed that people who lose weight on VLCDs are actually less likely to put all the weight back on than people who lost weight on a conventional diet. :)

And of course, you, me, and everybody else reading this are going to be the 5% of people who win the battle, right? :D

Back