How fab are all us ladies( and men) xx

michellewild

Just was thinking how good us ladies are doing, we seem to have so much willpower and determination, i dont think i have ever been so head strong and adament that i WILL lose this weight :cool:, just made my partner and our 2 children, home made sausages and mash in onion gravy, and it smelt ohhh so nice, but not 1 little part of me wanted any, all i keep thinking is food is still going to be there when i finish this diet, i loved my 2 boys telling me how yummy tea was :D:D:D, so i just wanted to write this little note to all us ladies and men and say a massive well done and a big pat on the back:happy096: for how good we are all doing :grouphugg::grouphugg: xxx

Kinda feel smug for how well were all doing :D ...LONG may it continue :D x x x

We are all brilliant.... when faced with such a huge battle, theres no one stronger than the Lipotrim Dieter!!! :)

Congratulations to you all, it can be a tough and lonely road...I did Lipotrim for a month and lost two stone...once I finished I joined a gym and have lost over another stone since. I can honestly say that this diet helped me so much...the absolute break from food is what i really needed...I approach food as fuel now and not the solution to stress or sadness...and because my taste buds have changed I never add salt and make sensible choices....I feel fantastic, I look so much better and I'm constantly receiving compliments - constantly...I had to buy a new wardrobe and when me and my boyfriend sit on the couch he is not squished into the corner. :) I have so much energy I dont know what to do with it. Im not finished yet but i have no doubt ill reach my target.

It is very scary leaving the security of this diet and eating again...but what I recommend is planning ahead....thats what worked for me...you need to have a proper well thought out plan....I dont need to plan anymore as eating is more of a job to me now like brushing your teeth....

And i must also say Ive tried this diet before and gained it all back because i had no plan and gradually started eating the same foods in the same amounts again.

Best of luck to everyone, cause you all deserve to reach your goals and aim for the stars!!!

Congratulations to you all, it can be a tough and lonely road...I did Lipotrim for a month and lost two stone...once I finished I joined a gym and have lost over another stone since. I can honestly say that this diet helped me so much...the absolute break from food is what i really needed...I approach food as fuel now and not the solution to stress or sadness...and because my taste buds have changed I never add salt and make sensible choices....I feel fantastic, I look so much better and I'm constantly receiving compliments - constantly...I had to buy a new wardrobe and when me and my boyfriend sit on the couch he is not squished into the corner. :) I have so much energy I dont know what to do with it. Im not finished yet but i have no doubt ill reach my target.

It is very scary leaving the security of this diet and eating again...but what I recommend is planning ahead....thats what worked for me...you need to have a proper well thought out plan....I dont need to plan anymore as eating is more of a job to me now like brushing your teeth....

And i must also say Ive tried this diet before and gained it all back because i had no plan and gradually started eating the same foods in the same amounts again.

Best of luck to everyone, cause you all deserve to reach your goals and aim for the stars!!!
Lovely post!!! Well done!!! You should be so proud of yourself!! x

:D Thankyou very much, encouraging words and sound advice Cheers hun L xx

Back