How Far Are You From Goal?

Thanks.

13lbs in 3 weeks is amazing, well done!!

I have been quite bad at taking measurements, will do it later today at some point.

Thanks.

13lbs in 3 weeks is amazing, well done!!

I have been quite bad at taking measurements, will do it later today at some point.
Thank you 😊 but deflated with it only being a pound loss but every pound counts.
I bet the measurements for you will be amazing

I am now 20lbs from my goal weight.

I've lost 75lbs since mid April. It's starting to slow right down now but as long as it is still coming off I am happy.

17lbs to go!!

78lbs lost since mid April and I am in disbelief sometimes that I have actually stuck to this, made the sacrifices and changes I've needed to get so far.

I am 9 and half to target plus what i gain over the festive season x

Hey everyone.

So I have 50+lbs to go first full day on plan yesterday so 🤞🤞🤞

39lbs to go for me. Today is my 6th day on my slimming world plan. I am normally a nightly bottle of wine drinker 🙈 (when I’m not in work as I am a shift worker). This is also day 6 of no wine - I am feeling a lot better already. I am eating loads but as long as it’s the rights foods and you are under your syns you can do this on slimming world.
I have upped my water intake (so spending a lot of time on the loo 🤣)
My work trousers were feeling very tight in the new year and already I don’t have to breathe in any longer to get into them.
I am going to decorate my second bedroom over the next 2 weeks (slowly so it doesn’t feel like a chore) and hoping that will distract me from thinking of wine or food so much.
I’m hoping January is going to be a successful moth for me 🤞

When I joined SW on first day consultant asked what my goal would be, I had not thought about a specific goal so I said 10 stone, so that is set with SW, but that would make my BMI 25.9, so have reset it on here for 9 and half stone just to get into a nice healthy weight. Last week I weighed in at 12 stone 9lbs so still over 3 stone to go. so far have lost 1 stone 5.5 pounds and am on target this week for my 1 and half stone award.
This was me 2 years ago, 5 lbs heavier now but a much heavier starting weight then, I did eventually get down to 11 stone 9 lbs, half inspired by this post as shows I am capable of sticking to plan and achieving milestones, the other half of me is slightly disappointed in myself for not sticking to it and putting a lot of it back on, but there must be some fighting spirit in me as here I am trying again and not letting it defeat me.

I want to cry. ..
I have started my weight loss journey in June 2018.
I was then 75kg (166 pounds).
And today I am 90kg (198 pounds)
Done so many different diets, calorie counting etc...
Started today my self made diet.
Fasting 20:4
During fasting time eat Slimming world meals and not exceed 1300 calories.
Will do this for one month then see what else I can do.
My weight is out of control.
My goal is 70kg (154 pounds)

Sounds like a plan. Good luck.

I fast - often 18:6. Sometimes 20:4. I just see what happens - and delay breaking fast until I am hungry. So I usually breakfast after 1pm. Have you read Dr Jason Fung's book or watched his videos?

I'm not calorie counting. I just avoid white stuff and most veg from below ground - so low carb real food.

I started yet another weightloss journey last June at 232lbs with clean eating and some intermittent fasting 16/8
I got down to 198lbs in April this year but have steadily started gaining again since then and weighed in at 209lbs this morning
😫
So I have decided to start a VLCD for a month or so to get me back on track - I'm waiting for it to be delivered today.
My goal weight is 154lbs

Need to lose 22lbs to reach my dream - 110 lbs. For a half of year I go to gym and I lost only 6 lbs! This is because my food habits. So I'm here to achieve my goal and improve my health

Not updated in a long time, not sure what my weight is now, pilled most of it back on, been struggling financially, emotionally the last 2 years, have half thought I would kick start my weight loss again, but just now there right now. Might starting logging in again to get some motivation, advice and inspiration from you all x

Reactions: Emi
Not updated in a long time, not sure what my weight is now, pilled most of it back on, been struggling financially, emotionally the last 2 years, have half thought I would kick start my weight loss again, but just now there right now. Might starting logging in again to get some motivation, advice and inspiration from you all x
You can join my challenge for some inspiration xx

I am about 50% done and it's been around nine months. There was a total of just under 200lb to lose and I have lost very nearly 100lb now. Honestly, I don't care that it's turned out to be a longer journey than I originally wanted. I already feel a lot more comfortable in my skin and a lot less miserable.

The last time I was 230lb was probably 2010. I hope I can get close to that by the end of the year.

Back