How Far Are You From Goal?

I havent got a goal weight but i hoping i'll be near my goal "look" at xmas by having my tummy tuck! lol

well i was working to a goal, which is 9lb away, but i cant decide if i should go another 7lb or try for a stone, i think i will go for at least another 7lb, and see how i feel then,

I am 12st 4lbs. on the scales this morning and I would love to be 9 stone for Christmas Day!

So that is 3 stone 4lbs....from now until then!

Love Mini xxx

Well Ive not started yet but I AM going to be 3 stone lighter by xmas day.......14s2lbs to 11st2lbs :D :D :D

I am 12st 4lbs today and would like to be 9st 4lbs. That is 3 stone to lose exactly. :)

Hi

I have been on LL since 15th June, and have lost 3 stone 3.5 lbs so far..............like Mini, I am currently 12 stone 4lbs, and would like to be 9 stone by xmas.

I have been thinking about this a lot and I'm never one to do a short post so here goes...:rolleyes: :D

I haven’t got anymore I can lose on my top half to reduce my clothes size. Because I have no chest I know the size is dictated by my broad back and shoulders (I should have been a swimmer) and my back and shoulders are as slim as they are ever going to be.

As for the bottom half of my body, I have weight to lose off my waist, tummy, legs and bum but the weight isn’t coming from there it is coming off my skinny bits so if I continue to lose much more then I will go even further out off proportion and my skinny bits will be too skinny making me look ill. The rest has to be down to hard work though exercise.

Because of this, I am nearly satisfied with the way I am now despite being about 9lbs heavier than my first predicted goal weight. I think about another 2lbs should do it.

So taking all that into consideration I have 9lbs left to lose to give me 6-7 lbs extra to put on as my glycogen stores refill plus hopefully ending up about 2-3lbs lighter than I am now.

That's the theory anyway! :D

I was 13st exactly yesterday and my provisional goal is 10st ... so that's 3st to go.

Considering at my heaviest (21st 12lb) I had almost 12st to go, the light at the end of the tunnel is now more than a 'pin-prick in the distance' away!

I started at 19 stone and 0.5 a pound, so my goal is too loose 9st and half a pound! I am sure that half pound will be a bugger to loose! LOL But I am now only 6 stone and 12.5 pounds away!

When I started in January I said I would like to lose 10st
which would make me 10st10lb
as at last weigh in I went 13st 5.5lb
so need to lose 2st 9lb to do it.
Never thought I would say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I started I weighed 14 stone and 5 pounds, at my last weigh in I was 13 stone 13 pounds.

I would like to lose half a stone a month, which would mean I'll be at target of 9 stone by the end of April, just after my birthday and that would be best birthday ever!

I don't know why but I have faith that I can get there - something is different this time and it is making me happy.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Started at 19 stones...have another 80lbs to shift and hopefully do that before i head to India and Dubai in March for my birthday...!

I started at 21st9lbs. Last W/I I was 11st 5lbs. Although I am well in the "overweight" category, I no longer FEEL, or even look overweight. (My hubby and CDC both say this) so I am in a bit of a dilemma. My original goal weight was 9st12lbs. but after careful thought, I have revised this to 10st12lbs. When you get to your late 50's you have to be very careful about losing too much, as it can be aging!
So only another 7lbs to go, and I don't care how long it takes. I am learning all the time, about NOURISHING my body - not just feeding it what it "likes"
Ann x

Hi, I started on 4 June and now have 6.5lbs to go to get me to 144lbs from 195. Can't believe it. I'm not stabilising yet as my CDC and I agree I need to see my target achieved before reintroducing food.

I keep saying this, but I never really thought I would ever be in this place. I only did this for a trial month so I could say I'd tried everything before gastric surgery. But I'd lost 16lbs by then so I stuck to it!

I was 14st 10lbs three weeks ago today, and am 13st 3lbs today :D

My initial goal is to get to 10st 7lbs - this is 60lbs. As I'm short, I will still be in the overweight category, but only just. This is my Christmas goal, and then after Christmas, I'm going to see where I am, and then set my definate goal. Long term I expect it to be about 9st, as I'd still like to be a bit curvy.

I was 13st exactly yesterday and my provisional goal is 10st ... so that's 3st to go.

Considering at my heaviest (21st 12lb) I had almost 12st to go, the light at the end of the tunnel is now more than a 'pin-prick in the distance' away!
We're at the same stage :)
I weighed in at 12 st 13lbs this morning.. my goal is 10stone but would like to 'see' what it's like to be that, then go lighter to 'see' where i'm happy.

I am finding it hard to believe i could be 10 stone by xmas to be honest! I've set myself a couple of shorter goals to try and motivate myself before then... ;) You'll see them in my siggie.

If i'm at goal at xmas i'll be a very happy mum on xmas morning! lol

Good luck everyone!

Back