How Far Are You From Goal?

I know exactly what you mean. It took me about 6 months to lose 2 stone, that was last June, I've been in the same half stone since but I am quite happy. I would love to get to my target at some point but I also like my holidays, so I'll lose half a stone and then put it back on, then lose it again etc...
We'll get there :)

When I first joined SW this time my immediate goal was to get down a dress size (1 stone) by November as had a big dress up event and wanted to feel and look good. Managed to lose the stone the week of the event, then from that point until end of January this year had put some of that back on. So Feb, March and April lost the excess and a further 10.5 lbs. Then had 6 weeks of not being on plan that much and gained a bit back, so a constant cycle of losing/gaining, but it could be so much worse and could be sitting here now 2 stone heavier!!! I have a family wedding at end of August and was hoping to have at least 3 stone off me by then, I am going to try my best and hopefully will look fabulous ;););)

When I first joined SW this time my immediate goal was to get down a dress size (1 stone) by November as had a big dress up event and wanted to feel and look good. Managed to lose the stone the week of the event, then from that point until end of January this year had put some of that back on. So Feb, March and April lost the excess and a further 10.5 lbs. Then had 6 weeks of not being on plan that much and gained a bit back, so a constant cycle of losing/gaining, but it could be so much worse and could be sitting here now 2 stone heavier!!! I have a family wedding at end of August and was hoping to have at least 3 stone off me by then, I am going to try my best and hopefully will look fabulous ;););)

Stick with it and you will lose a bit more and look and feel fabulous at the wedding :)
I keep thinking of how far I've come and not worry too much about how far I've got to go. I know I will get there or near abouts in the end and I also know that for the last year I've been pretty much maintaining so I know I can do it :)
Good luck!

Stick with it and you will lose a bit more and look and feel fabulous at the wedding :)
I keep thinking of how far I've come and not worry too much about how far I've got to go. I know I will get there or near abouts in the end and I also know that for the last year I've been pretty much maintaining so I know I can do it :)
Good luck!
Good luck to you too, you are doing really well :):):)

As of this morning I am 12st 13lbs (181lbs) so I need to lose another 2st 13lbs (41lbs) to get to my goal weight of 10st (140lbs).

Really hoping I can do this by October/November time, that's a big if though! As long as I'm there by the 31st December I'll be happy!

That's brilliant and keep up the good work.
Hopefully it's done and dusted by December.

As of this morning I am 12st 9lbs (177lbs) so I need to lose another 2st 9lbs (37lbs) to get to my goal weight of 10st (140lbs).

Really hoping I can do this by October/November time, that's a big if though! As long as I'm there by the 31st December I'll be happy!

Dolly that is amazing I am just starting my journey but hopefully by Christmas I would of lost most of it.

Thank you!

My weight has been stuck at the same, WI is on a Monday so I STS this week.

I am a daily weigher though so happy t see it has gone down a bit this morning, we will see how I get on at next WI.

Thank you!

My weight has been stuck at the same, WI is on a Monday so I STS this week.

I am a daily weigher though so happy t see it has gone down a bit this morning, we will see how I get on at next WI.

You have done so well. My weigh in day is Mondays aswell. I couldn’t do daily I think that would be too mentally difficult for me.
Good luck for Monday

See I'm the opposite if I don't weigh it stresses me.

Weighing daily keeps me on track, I know that doesn't work for others though so it's just finding and doing what is best for you.

See I'm the opposite if I don't weigh it stresses me.

Weighing daily keeps me on track, I know that doesn't work for others though so it's just finding and doing what is best for you.
Completely agree everyone is different. I’m trying to deal with the constant cravings from the children’s food but I know when I’ve lost abit more I can shut that need off. So crazy how your mind plays such a big part in this.

Oh it really does and it's so hard.

I don't have kids but when I watch my niece and nephew I'm just so tempted to pick from their leftovers and have a sneaky wee treat when they want to share with you.

It's all mind over matter though and you know you are strong enough to do it because it will be worth it in the long run.

Well done!

Oh we've all been there I'm a yo-yo dieter or should I say I was.

Not this time.

I'm still hovering around the same weight as last week but it's TOTM soon so might STS or even gain a bit this week.

As of this morning I am 12st 3lbs (171lbs) so I need to lose another 2st 3lbs (31lbs) to get to my goal weight of 10st (140lbs).

Every 1lb is getting me closer to goal weight than I have ever been before and I am so happy!

Dolly that’s amazing well done. I have had a 1lb loss but lost 4.5inch loss which is massive. 13lb in 3 weeks. Just so close to my first stone nevermind hopefully next week will be better.
have you had this on plan?

Back