How Far Are You From Goal?

I had lost nearly 11lbs so far but haven't weighed myself in over a week. Still on track with my diet though. So I would say by now I must have about one and a half stone or just over still to lose.

According to my unofficial figures (I can't get to see my consultant due to work commitments this week ) I have 9 stone 10lbs to go!

A xx

I've got 4.5 stone to go but as I started at 21.9 I've lost over 5.5 stone already so I'm over the hump!

Hiya all
I'm about half way down the line lost just under 2 stone and need to lose a further 2 ....hope to reach goal by end of may/june!

Good luck one and all
x

I'm there, and believe me I will NEVER move from here. I spent years loosing weight, gaining weight, typical Yo Yo Dieter, never again, never again, believe me.

I've only got 17lbs left to go. If I hadn't been on holiday in December and cheated over Christmas I'd be there by now. But life is for living and I'll get these last 17lbs off.

I'm determined to do it this time round. I've been on so many diets where I've set my goal weight at 11st 4lbs and never come anywhere near, so I'm close now, I want to finally achieve it, to prove everyone who said 'It'll never work' wrong:Na_Na_Na_Na:.

I have around 1½ stones to lose to get to Goal.
Was hoping to be at Goal for my birthday in Feb but that int gonna appen!!

I can live in hope though!!!:8855:

I've lost 3 stone 2 1/2 lbs and have 2 stone 8 lbs to go. I think it's going to take some time though.

Officially I've now got just under 2 stone to lose for my holiday but ideally, somewhere in the future I'd like to lose a further 7 - 10lbs after that. Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey :)

I've lost 22 lbs - gone from 12stone 12lbs to 11stone 4lbs.. Want to lose another 2stone 4lbs to get down to 9stone hopefully by April...

I have 2 stone 2lb to go to my ideal goal. Havent set a ww goal yet as I have one more 10% to reach, but I think I will set it at 11stone giving me 1st 8lb left to lose!

It's great reading this thread as it just goes to show you that the diet works as so many people are close to their target. I have quite a bit to go yet but keep your fingers crossed for me!

I am currently 13 st 8 from last weighing, on Thursday, with BM1 of 33.
I want to be nine stone!
So nearly five stone to go! =(

Hi all, I want to be 10st 7lbs eventually!! and I am 16st 10lbs at the moment, so I have another 6st 3lbs to go!!

Back