How Far Are You From Goal?

Quite a long way but im only a monthin! But Im alot nearer than when I started, ultimately im just aiming for my club 10/2 stone at first, and then will set my next target. My Goal weight is still quite high,once I reach it I will reduce it again but seems much more manageable at that weight for the moment.

oooh I'm not sure I can do this in pounds, I think I started at about 11.5 stone, goal is 7.5 stone. And so far I believe I have lost about 19 pounds. So in either pounds or kilos I still have a long way to go yet! Oh well, keep on working :)

Start Weight - 101kg (16 stone)
Current Weight - 82.5kg ( 12 stone 13lbs)
Target Weight - 76.9 kg (12 stone)

To lose 13lbs ... It wont shift!!

I am only a pound off from getting my club 10 sticker. Feel wierd how quickly I have got here. Hope the rest of the year goes as fast. :D

Hey guys i've just joined! its nice to see people that actually have big goals because i have one too....

When i started weight watchers about 10 weeks ago now, i was 16st 13lb. I've been told my goal is 11st 13lb. i've NEVER been this weight haha, i'm almost 6ft tall and think i'll just look sick so i'm just focusing on just under 13 stone for the moment.

I've lost 1 stone 5 pounds so far but kinda losing my way a bit and giving into temptation. any tips?

welcome :)
Erins one of my friends and shes looking fab and going great with WW
you go girl !! <3

tips hmmm wen i was on ww i never denyed myself anything aslong as it was in my points for the day !

love ya hun
xx

welcome :)
Erins one of my friends and shes looking fab and going great with WW
you go girl !! <3

tips hmmm wen i was on ww i never denyed myself anything aslong as it was in my points for the day !

love ya hun
xx

[hi babeeee!]

but ya see the thing is from the very start i didn't let myself have anything, then it came to easter and i stupidly ate like 3 easter eggs at 32points each. thats more than my allowance for each DAY! now i can't get back into the swing of it, i stopped tracking and REFUSE to walk anywhere...... :(

depends if the goal post dont move anymore then im 2 stones 6.5lbs away from my healthy bmi. so far 81.5lb gone since june 15 09 im with sw and loving :)

Around 3 1/2 stones from goal.. only started 3 weeks ago though :eek: 2 1/2 to go before I reach a healthy BMI.

As of today I am 7 stone away from my target with 7 stone already gone!

Wow .... today is my halfway point! How cool is that?!

Lyss x

1/4 of the way there! :)

hi i wanna lose just over 4 st , i think 59 lbs altogether im down 7.5lbs in 3weeks on Slimming World its the first diet plan ive tried thats worked inover 5 years.. woop woop :D

5 pounds to go here!

Back