How Far Are You From Goal?

i am 5 pounds off my 2nd goal of 10 stone :)
i started at 12 stone (12 stone 3lbs at my very worst! :()
i got to 11 stone pretty easily but now its begining to take more time any more weightloss after 10 stone is always a bonus :)
when i get to just under 10 stone i'm actually going to buy my first bikini haha :)

im 22lbs from my weight loss of 8 stone and bit less if i just decide to stick at 8 and half...gues depends on how i am feeling and what size i am at 8 and a half stone if i am hapy with the way i look at that point then will probably stop there if not then will do the whole 22lbs to get to 8 stone..:)
mwah

Im now 11lbs away from my short term goal and about 25lbs away from my long term goal, that will take me to 12 1/2 so ill probably still want to drop another stone then lol

im now 8lbs away from my short term goal hehe

Newest member on the block at the time of writing this.

Starting Weight is 20 Stone 2 lbs :(

Ideally looking to get to 15 Stone, then who knows, however going to take it 1lb at a time

Im now wanting to be 12 stone which is 19lbs away, i seem to be losing only 1lb a week so will aim to get there for christmas :)

Just started Cambridge this week with 7st to lose but previously lost 1st

I started dieting on 28 feb and weighed 16 stone 9lbs and now 11 stone 3 pounds my aim is to be 10 stone 10lbs :) Cant wait too get there!!!

10lbs!

Bang on 50lbs left! Lost 9 so far! Wow, that sounds like a huge mountain but week by week I'll get there.

i'm 115lbs from my goal but i'm optimistic i'll reach it ! :)

I'm below my WW goal of 8st 9 (being 8st 2.6 now) but I want to try to get to 7st 12 for Christmas, so 4.6 lbs to go!

I've lost up to now 83.4 lbs :)

65lbs to go for me (I've already lost 152lbs) but that may change slightly if I change my goal weight to 12st from 11st 7lbs - I change my mind daily about it.

45lbs lost, 12lbs to go to first goal (11st!) but keep dithering about possibly aiming for 10st 7lbs instead. Going to keep these next 12lbs as a focus though, and then decide whether or not to keep going!

Back