How Far Are You From Goal?

Yeah it is 10st 3- its light!

Majorly struggling now- kept in syns ate exactly as I normally do but on Wii Fit scales 7lb on!

Lets see at WI tonight!
Shouldnt have weighed myself- but was interested!

Ruth
x

I am a long way from my goal (only started a few days ago) but I am determined this time and hopefully in 12 months time I will be coming back to this thread with a different story :D

I'm a long way from goal but it doesn't seem quite as daunting as it did several weeks ago.

I think I've finally realised that it is a marathon and not the 100mtrs dash. I've lost just over 6stones so far and probably hae another 8 stones to go, so not even half way but I do feel ok about it. I think it's about setting small miletones and celebrating each one. With every goal reached the ultimate prize feels that little bit nearer. This of course could all disintigrate raidly by Christmas and so the other lesson I'm learning is to take one day, and, sometimes, one hour at a time.

Being on CD it is sometimes easy to get addicted to the high weightloss that you can achieve early on in the diet. When I begin to lose smaller anmounts I feel very disappointed. This can sometimes lead to a "what the hell" attitude and set me off on a binge. So far, during this last attempt at CD, I have been able to avert those moments by taking it a day/hour at a time and reading all the excellent advice and support from these boards. Stay strong everyone out there because the rewards are well worth some of the anguish we go through on our journey.

2 stone to go, lost 38lbs so far. Personally, it all depends on whether i get to goal size, not goal weight. So if i get to goal size (a loose size 10-12) prior to goal weight, then i'd be more than happy.

i've lost nearly 2 stone and 1 more till i get to goal weight,,but my goal size was to be comfy in a 14 and today i bought a size 12 top and skirt and i'm so thrilleddddddddddd:)

very, very, VERY far away.....:cry:

I had my last cigarette on January 31st 2010, and although I've always been a big girl, I put even more on.
My size 22 work trousers were very tight, so I joined slimming world. I am now in size 16 or 18 depending upon the label.
I have lost 50 pounds so far and would like to lose another 29 which in the past (once, long ago) has meant a comfortable size 14.
I hope to reach that within a year of first joining slimming world at the end of March.
:)

very, very, VERY far away.....:cry:

aww Mellow.. hang in there hun.. it seems daunting but you WILL get there.. one step at a time, every little success is closer to your goal :)

thank you syren...
giving up is not an option for me at the moment.

Love,
Sandra

btw: I have relatives in Canada (Vancouver)- love that place!

aww Mellow.. hang in there hun.. it seems daunting but you WILL get there.. one step at a time, every little success is closer to your goal :)

Felix said:
My first goal is 11st, and I have 3st 13lb still to go. Seems so far away!

Felix I find doing your goals in half stone chunks is a lot easier and no where near as daunting as looking at the whole load that needs to be lost. 7 little pounds doesn't seem too hard when you can shift a third of them in one week. That's how I've tackled mine anyway and I'm 4 stone lighter now.... Only another 2 stone left to shift (4 lots of 7 for me.....lol). Good luck....xx

My problems with goals is that I always only focused on the end goal and that always seemed too far away and so I always gave up! so this time My goal is half a stone at a time and having the 1st one gone -I'm starting again with the next one and so on

1 stone and 5lbs away!

hello,i started at just under 14 stone n am now 13 5,i would really like 2 be 11 by xmas,fingers crossed.good luck every1....WE CAN DO IT!!! x

9lb to my first goal (a healthy weight!) :) 34 lb to ultimate goal - ten stone.

not so far now, 4lbs to go!

been quite a while to get to losing 10lbs, but its been worth it.

Hi i am 11 stone and a half and hope to lose a stone and a half in 2 and a half months think thats enough time frame and whats the best long term weight plans??

Back