How Far Are You From Goal?

I am 32lb away from my goal!
I have been trying to lost on my own but my weight yo-yo's like mad so am joining Slimming World with my boyfriends Mam next Thursday.
Just the fact that I am going with her will make me want to do well!!
I really, really want this now!!! :sigh:

I am now 7lbs from target and it actually feels achievable now! Happy Days :D :D

3 lbs away :)

I am now 7lbs from target and it actually feels achievable now! Happy Days :D :D
WOW Katerpillar uve so well big congrats 2u,how do u feel? :clap:

60 pounds down and 3 lb away from target! Feels unreal like this day would never come! :D

wow well done :)

29 away! fingers crossed it wont take too long!

57.5 ibs still to go :cry: but 26.5ibs gone already :D:D

60 pounds down and 3 lb away from target! Feels unreal like this day would never come! :D

It's very strange when the time arrives. Well done.

i was 6 stone away from my goal when i first started my ww diet but as of today i am now only 1.7stone away from my goal! :) x

12 to go!

I am 40 Ibs away:D

Need to lose 60lbs ideally before christmas !!!

25 lbs to go... so happy that it's less than 2 stone now!

59lbs (4 stone 3lbs) gone since August 31st last year!

I'm beginning to believe I may actually do this! :)

WOW Katerpillar uve so well big congrats 2u,how do u feel? :clap:

Hey curt - sorry I have only just seen this!

Well, it feels weird actually - I am STILL stuck at 7/8lbs from goal and can't seem to get the motivation to shift the rest! I know I want to and I am hoping it will come but I have become so blasé about it because I feel so close! :rolleyes: :mad:

Going to really push for it this week! I still keep thinking I'm going to pile it all back on though so really MUST get out of that mindset!!

Started at 12 st 6.5 lbs on the lipotrim scales - on the home scales i've lost 15.5 lbs but day after tomorrow is my official weigh in.
Goal 9 stone (down from 9 stone 10)
9 stone 10 is my borderline biggest ever from that moment when i reach it onwards...

Back