How Far Are You From Goal?

shona246 said:
Lost 3st 1lb so far. Another 6st to go though :sigh:

Wow losing 3 stone is amazing! That other 6 stone will be gone in no time!

Ruth
X

Hi - I have lost nearly 4.5 stone so far. Currently 15lbs away from my initial target. However, I would love then to try and take another stone off. So I guess I am 29lbs away from being over the moon! :)

I'm 8st 2lbs away from goal....eek scary when you write it like that

I'm currently 2 st 1 down and 4 st 1 lbs off target........but every pound is a step closer to goal!!! :) xxx

Now down to 2 stone 11 1/2lb to target

hoping to take a big chunk of that out next week!!!

Well done on breaking the 100lbs lost barrier. Just fantastic. Be very proud. x :)

Have hit under 16stone for the first time in a long while. in 4 weeks have lost 20.5lbs and to reach my goal weight only need to lose another 25.5 bls so am almost half way there.

once i hit my goal weight i may try for another stone or 2 off depending how i look and feel.

Well done on breaking the 100lbs lost barrier. Just fantastic. Be very proud. x :)

thanks so much! seriously i still can't believe it. i've lost a small person! i know i've lost weight- i feel lighter....but i dont feel *that* much lighter- ya know? its hard getting to grips with it, that's for sure!!! lol

13lbs left to go for me and now I'm finding it soo hard!! Just need to carry on for this last push and then try to maintain x

Keep it up hun, we will get there soon x :rolleyes:

Back