How Far Are You From Goal?

so how did ya do? ;)

How did you get on beautiful? and where abouts in Cheshire are you from? xx

Didnt get chance to go to the gym to use the scales there, so just weighed on the home ones and it says 139lbs, so im distraught tbh. I dont think that can be right but i feel awful and want to cry :(

Didnt get chance to go to the gym to use the scales there, so just weighed on the home ones and it says 139lbs, so im distraught tbh. I dont think that can be right but i feel awful and want to cry :(

take absolutely no notice- really. don't count any scale numbers apart from the scales you use every week.

my wii fit told me i was 15st 10 last tuesday, 5 hours later i weighed in and i was 15st 4.5lb :p

take absolutely no notice- really. don't count any scale numbers apart from the scales you use every week.

my wii fit told me i was 15st 10 last tuesday, 5 hours later i weighed in and i was 15st 4.5lb :p

Its just made me feel disgusting and now i really need to go to the gym and check so i think i am purposely going to go tomorrow just to see. I know if i dont im going to drive myself mad. :(

Its just made me feel disgusting and now i really need to go to the gym and check so i think i am purposely going to go tomorrow just to see. I know if i dont im going to drive myself mad. :(

Good idea- was going to suggest going tomorrow- saves you worrying for any longer eh?

You'll be fine im sure :D xx

Good idea- was going to suggest going tomorrow- saves you worrying for any longer eh?

You'll be fine im sure :D xx

Yeah deffo. Im really scared now tbh, even though ive followed the plan to a tee and been eating fruit and veg by the dozen.

If it is right idk what i will do. Guess i will have to re-evaluate everything. :confused:

so minus 1lb for the past 2 weeks :( Not a happy bunny after all the effort i have put in this past fortnight.
Only another 10lbs to go.

so minus 1lb for the past 2 weeks :( Not a happy bunny after all the effort i have put in this past fortnight.
Only another 10lbs to go.

better than the 9lb gain that your scales were saying though eh?

1lb is still a good loss- especially since you're not far from target. stick with it hun- you're doing great! next week you'll be in single digits to target!!! xx

oh and i wanna picture of your piercing ;) :D

better than the 9lb gain that your scales were saying though eh?

1lb is still a good loss- especially since you're not far from target. stick with it hun- you're doing great! next week you'll be in single digits to target!!! xx

Thank you:D, gonna try extra hard this week to get into the single digits and cos its now only 8 weeks till my Birthday party and i want to look HOT! :eek:

oh and i wanna picture of your piercing ;) :D

Ive got six weeks full on work after this week so after those im gonna get it done. I will get you a photo. promise :)

my losses had slowed down a lot over the last few weeks- but this week was good :)

3lb off- 7 1/2 stone award and into the 14 stone bracket :)

2 stone 5lb to target! :)

LittleFlutterby said:
my losses had slowed down a lot over the last few weeks- but this week was good :)

3lb off- 7 1/2 stone award and into the 14 stone bracket :)

2 stone 5lb to target! :)

Wow well done!!!!

Ruth
X

8.5lbs to go to my 10st 7lbs target although would like to get to 10st if possible

Sorry my ticker won't update atm!

My weightloss journey has taken me from 206lbs in Jan 2008 to 136 April 2009 (my 40th bday). Back up to 178lbs Sept 2011 to 155.5lbs today. I am hopeful SW will get the weight off and keep it away!

I started on the Cambridge diet on Jan 2nd this year. I started at 148 pounds or there abouts, and am currently (by my scales today - not my official "WI" which is tomorrow!) 121 pounds.

My goal weight by 27.03.2012 is 8 stone (9 pounds away) and my ultimate goal weight is 7 and a half stone (16 pounds away) - I would love to be 7 and a half stone by May/June in time for summer.

However I am not really too bothered about putting time limits on things after hitting 8 stone, it's more a case of maintaining and learning to live a healthier life.

xxxxxxx

my start weight was 14stone, my goal is 11stone10lb but ideally around 11stone, I'm currently 13 stone 1 so 19lb off my first goal

1 stone 13lb :D :D :D

my total goal was to lose 3 stone before the end of may ready for my friends wedding on the 8th at which i will be a matron of honor (think thats what they call it when i'm married but will effectively be a bridesmaid).

i'm 25lbs lost since i started so 3 more means 2stone lost and just the last one to go. however am thinking of possibly pushing it to trying to lose 4stone instead as i have lost the weight a lot easier than i though i would and than would give an end weight of 13stone 4 or so. also looking to push my goal further possibly is that although lost almost 2 stone my dress size hasn't changed and i dont want to be a size 20.

Back