How Far Are You From Goal?

Less than a stone to go now. But I'm doing it the slow way - eating plenty and exercising. Hope to shift it by May 27th - that would make it more than 6 stone lost in a year.

Less than a stone to go now. But I'm doing it the slow way - eating plenty and exercising. Hope to shift it by May 27th - that would make it more than 6 stone lost in a year.

Well done you, that's an amazing loss - and about 1.7lbs/ week isn't that slow! Really impressive :)

I'm not exactly sure what my final target should be, as my goal is to get to a size 12, and I haven't been that since I was 22, and I didn't weigh myself in those days! The 3 stone I've already lost has taken me down almost 3 sizes, though, so another 3 stone should be about right to lose the final 2.5 dress sizes. If I get to a size 12 just losing another 2 stone, though, I'll stop there.

Whatever happens though, even though I've got q a lot to lose either way, it feels much more achievable now, and, I must say, all the stories on the forum really help motivate me :)

Abi x

After three pregnancies within 4.5 years I went from 12 st to 18 st :wave_cry:I am currently 15 st 3lbs so another 3 stone to go. Its slow but hoping that will mean it will stay off.

I have thirty pounds to lose or more or less two and a half stone. Sickened as this is all weight I put back on!
I'm 78.5kg want to get down to 65kg (or less!!)

11lb to my mini goal of leaving the obese bmi category

then ultimately all together I'd like to lose a further 2 stone. Will still be classed as overweight but hey ho xxxx

I am 11.6kg (25.5lb) away from my goal, I really need to work on my motivation and stop procrastinating:rolleyes:

3 stone down, 3 stone to go. I need the following :asskick:

4st 8lbs lost....about the same again to go!!

I've just started, so 0stone down...... 4 to go.

I started lipotrim on wednesday for the first time. Today is my fourth day. Finding it ok. I want to lose around 4 st. At my first weigh in i was 16st 13lb. Hope i lose when i get weighed. Fingers crossed

Back