How Far Are You From Goal?

You'll have to post the pictures! :D What an inspiration! And I was looking at your week by week loss - that is really inspiring to me because there were a cpl. weeks of SS that I lost next to nothing and was so discouraged. You've stayed with it and it paid off! :D

Hi GTpeach, i don't think i have any full length pics of myself before, shyed away from cameras then, but i have a face one, i will scan it and add a couple of pics of myself now. I still have 13 pounds to go which is a dress size for me. The way i looked at it was if i lost just 1lb a week that would be 4 stones in a year any more extra pounds were a bonus. 26lbs in 5 weeks in excellent you must be pleased. xxx

I'm pleased enough, but I'm on Cambridge, so was hoping for some larger numbers there towards the end. You've got a much nicer way of looking at it than me. I did CD because I lose motivation when I don't see results.

You'll have to post the pictures! :D What an inspiration! And I was looking at your week by week loss - that is really inspiring to me because there were a cpl. weeks of SS that I lost next to nothing and was so discouraged. You've stayed with it and it paid off! :D
Hi GTpeach, heres a couple of pics as promised. xxx
Loobylou before.JPG
Loobylou 13lbs to go.JPG

hi, its took me 3 months to get to the weight I am now so I've only been loosing a pound a week or 2 if im lucky..its been a bit of a ride for me because ive been trying alot of different things to loose the weight, at the moment my weight has gone to a stand still even though ive been going to the gym so I'm now going to cut out the junk food again and keep on going to the gym and just hope I can tone up, im not going to give up until im happy :D.

Hi everyone.

I just joined the forum this morning and thought I would join in this thread. I am following the Scottish Slimmers plan and have 7.5lbs to go to target. I have lost 62.5lbs with them since the end of last August and am really enjoying following the plan.

Loving this site! xx

lost 3 stone since last xmas had many setbacks that stopped my from going the gym

but now am back in the gym and working hard :D

got about 4 stone to go

I've got about 3.5st to go until i'll re-assess. If i'm happy there then i'll stay there. If not, i could get away with losing another 2st or so to get within my ideal BMI!

Hi all

Lost 1 stone already (in 3 weeks) and have a further 2-3 stones to lose. Hopefully I'll reach my target by the new Year.

I would like to lose 2 1/2 stone by christmas. which is 3 months away so hopefully i can do it. i've been at the gym so much.

4lbs :D:D

Well I was 8 st when I got pregnant, but to be honest now i'd be just as happy getting to 9st.
So thats another one and half stone to go.

my big goal is 11st but I have set dwn a goal before i get to it

Tricky one....not really sure what goal weight I want to be :) and I know that's rubbish because I need to have a goal to aim for.

I have not been under 9st 13 in years so can't imagine what that would be like....so have put down 9st as a number and I will see when I get a little smaller...that would mean about 18lbs to go.

LRO x

I'm 4lbs off my target now, woohoo. xxx

Hi I have a stone left to lose, I am now 10st and hope to be 9st exactly in time for xmas. which i know is very possible. Can't wait for my next weigh in, coz no matter how much I lose it'll put me in the 9's woohoo!!!

Hey peeps,

Firts of all well done on your losses,

I am half way and have another 30lbs to lose so im giving myself till xmas to do it.

Start Weight 14 s 3lbs
Week 1 = 04/09/08 -5
Week 2 = 11/09/08 -2 (totm)
Week 3 = 18/09/08 -4
Week 4 = 25/09/08 -5
Week 5 = 02/10/08 -4
Week 6 = 09/10/08+4 (on hols)
Week 7 = 16/10/08 -8

I just have between 8 & 14 pounds to go...am slim and at healthy weight now, but I want to play with my lean-ness to see if I can get some sexy muscle definition...if not then it's back to slim and healthy, if so, then it's another challenge overcome...can just see my abs poking through if I stretch up to the ceiling...

2lbs now.

Back