how far from target?

sarahaglover

Just wondered how far from Target everyone was & when you are hoping to get there?
I'm 35 from a healthy bmi but think I might try drop another half stone once I get there so I'm comfortably in the healthy zone. I'm hoping to have achieved this by Xmas x

I'm 3 stone 5 lb from the supposed ideal 25 BMI but I'm going to play it by ear and see how I feel as I get lower

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

From my goal which will still be 27 I think it is I'm 3 stone 9lbs & want to be there by my sons 7th birthday which is 27th March 2013. If I get there sooner amazing but I'm giving myself plenty of time & no pressure

69lbs away from a healthy bmi of 25. Would like to go lower than that but one step at a time.
I would like to lose a good bit of that before I am 40 at the end of August xxx

I'm 23kgs away from my ideal weight! Long road ahead.. :)

My goal is to be under 12 stone, would be happy with 11 stone 12, so have 1 stone 13 lbs to go. I would like to achieve this by August. My BMW would be just under 27. To get by bmi to 25 I would have to weigh 11 stone which I just don't think I would manage, too old and too many kids to be that skinny!

alongwaytogo said:
My goal is to be under 12 stone, would be happy with 11 stone 12, so have 1 stone 13 lbs to go. I would like to achieve this by August. My BMW would be just under 27. To get by bmi to 25 I would have to weigh 11 stone which I just don't think I would manage, too old and too many kids to be that skinny!

Your BMW hey lol xx

Should say 34 pounds to go for me, may go below that but we'll see when we get there. Christmas would be a good time to aim for but I would like a lot of it gone for my hols in August.

KB x

dont want to look as it is too far away. just know i am nearly 2 stone lighter so trying to focus on the positive.

I have 3st 8.5lbs to go - Im trying to be realistic - Im hoping by xmas ill be a stone away so this time next year maybe?
x

Back