How fast do you get into Ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Qwetypi, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Qwetypi

Qwetypi Full Member

Hi – I know everyone is different but I wanted to see if you guys thought it was possible to be in Ketosis after about 36 hours on the diet? I had something that would definitely kick me out on Monday evening (I won’t say what because it will make you all want the same!!), and then yesterday I was starrrrving, had headaches and felt weak. But this morning I did a ketostrip and it says I am in ketosis (though only about the 3rd colour on the scale), my breath STINKS and I don’t feel hungry. I seem to find it much much easier to get into Ketosis now than I did when I first started to diet, it took about 3 days then and I was so ill and weak. Does anyone else find this? Am I maybe imagining the symptoms??
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.