How fast is delivery! I want to get started!!!!!!!!!

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hiya!
I ordered my stuff yesterday and I got a text saying that it was dispatched yesterday too- does that mean it will be delivered today or tomorrow?
Just so i know because i want to start as soon as possible and get my head thought straight! :) soooooooo excited to see the weight fall off!

mine was 2 days to get to me.... but did you order of site or ebay? i was ebay :) his site is next day i think..

what did you order?

I ordered off the S&S website.
I did a months order bulk thing for £99, and i chose to get 28 shakes, 28 meals, 28 bars. The flavours i chose were....
Spag Bol, Cottage Pie, lemon bar, honey n nougat bar, shakes choc, honeycomb, lemon and strawberry.

I am just too frigging excited to start now! :-D

yes it is a good plan and give good fast results.... you keep going with a plan like this and you will get to the end of your journey.... just remember you may come of your road now and again... just get back on it and you will get there in the end :)

You can do it!!

depends on your delivery at checkout, free delivery takes about 4 or 5 days normally so if im organised and planned ahead i choose free delivery but if i get caught short i take 1st class recorded which is usually next day x

Back