How fast will I lose weight?

Jane1990

Hi everyone,

I've started Lighterlife Lite today so I'm a little bit unsure as to what I can expect!
I'm 12 stone (bmi is 28.9) and would like to know how much I can expect to lose by my goal date which is 5th August 2011.
Obviously I know this will vary from person to person and depend on my individual food choices on a day to day basis but if anyone has a rough amount which I can expect to lose it would be much appreciated! I'd like to lose 2 stone minimum.

Thanks

Jane x

I started today too!! So far to occupy my normal eating habits I have cleaned the kitchen done 2 lots of washing put the rubbish out and drank 2 pints of water. Should have a nice clean tidy house at this rate. But if it kicks my bad habits of grazing on crisps toast chocolate biscuits and anything else I can find I'll be a very happy bunny with a very tidy house :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Welcome Jane:welcome2:

You could expect to lose around a stone in your first month as some of that will be water and glycogen.

Because you don't have that much to lose to get to a healthy BMI your weight loss will slow down but I would guess that around 8 to 9lb for the second month would be possible...you should have a minimum of two stone off by August if you stick with it and plenty of time to refeed.

Good luck with LLL:)

Thanks so much for your replies!! It's great to know I can share my ups & downs with people in the same situation as I get further into LLL.
Stephielou87, i work in an insurance brokers monday-friday & have an exam coming up so i'm just going to keep my head in the revision book at lunch & after work to keep my mind off the junk cravings! my weight is probably a lot to do with drinking wine & then getting the munchies!! hopefully, no wine will reduce my cravings (that's what i'm praying for!)
Mini, thanks for the info you seem to know your stuff! I'm gonna stick to this religiously because it's quite an expensive diet so i'll be throwing money down the drain if i'm not giving it my all. If you have any suggestions on which meals you reccommend, if you have found any work better than others for the weight loss it would be much appreciated!
Thanks again and good luck guys, i know i'll be on here frequently asking for advice and reading peoples success stories to get me through it! xxx

Back