how fruit tastes after 13 weeks abstinence!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 29 September 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

OMG - having some fruit today as i am doing something between 790 and 1000 - kinda 790 plus fruit.

What can i say?! wow - after 13 weeks of no fruit the taste is unbelievable!

I've had half a small banana, an apple and some grapes. Each of them tasted absolutely divine.

I can really taste the food now whereas before it used to be half way down my throat before any taste registered!

I think it must be abit like if you've been a smoker and then all of your taste sensations come back - you lot have really got something to look forward to

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

ohhh yum! ive been without food for about 25 days now and cant imagine what its going to be like to eat again. cant wait for a juicy nectarine x

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Glad ur enjoying ur plan.....can't wait to have some fruit.

5. mrs c

mrs c Cambridge Consultant

Fruit is one of the things that i missed most, couldn't wait till the 1000Kcal plan, on my first day i had a small fruit salad for breakfast, i was in heaven. Can't stop eating fruit now.

6. Scarlett2007

Scarlett2007 Member

yeah, fruit, gorgeous, was the thing i missed most doing SS, now i do have fruit as i'm near target and it is fabulous.

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    :cool:Remember that feeling. Write it down, and when you come off Cambridge, read it often;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.