HOW GOOD AM I?????

archantgirl

Ok, so yesterday was day 4 of my restart, and last night I had to go out on Business with work to our local comedy store (which by the way was very very funny!), we got there and they had laid on food for our comany, and it was on our tables in fron of us, there was chicken, quiche, salad, garlic bread, pizza, more garlic bread, more pizza, all smelling totally wonderful! Mouth watering stuff! I sat and had.......wait for it.......3, YES 3 black coffees, and a tetra brick! I asked 4 times for a a jug of water, but it never came. I guess they don't have a tap!!! So I was really wired when I got in at midnight from the caffine in the coffee! And they only had diet coke. Which I did have a pint of, but it's not mad me crave anything at all! So now on day5 and feeling great! I really love the smells of food, but, and this is a big but (like mine!) I cannot bear the smell of food on people's breathe! They get 5 feet away from me and I want to gag!!!:eek:

MMMMHHHHHH :drool: all that food sounds delicious!!
BUT....thats the fat food we never want to eat again :ignore:

A big well done to you...I know what I would have done :giggle:

Well done for not caving in!!!

I'm the same regarding the food on the breath! Hubby and Daughter had garlic bread last night with their tea and regardless of teeth cleaning this morning, I couldn't stand the smell!! Hubby was the worst and I could barely give him a kiss goodbye!!! Yuck!!!

I know! I mean, smelly breathe is bad but now, OMG! I hate it! I am just so proud that I done that last night! Although I did cheese my Husband off, because when I walked through the door at midnight, he had just got off to slepp, and after all that caffine, I could not shut up! He told me off and grounded me from ever going out again!

Well done!!!

Getting to day 5 is a major achievement:party0011:

Looks like your determination is back!!!

Delighted for you:)

Love Mini xxx

well done on resisting all the goodies...thats a huge achievement in week 1!!! you'll be even more pleased when u get weighed :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Back