How Good are you Feeling 1-10

TWELVE !!!

Cos everyday I wake up is a good day !!!

I woke up a 1 as my facet joint problem in my back has flared up big style - but my 2nd lot of tramadol has made me a 7 i reckon (mainly cos i'm not sure what planet i'm on currently)

I woke up a 1 as my facet joint problem in my back has flared up big style - but my 2nd lot of tramadol has made me a 7 i reckon (mainly cos i'm not sure what planet i'm on currently)

Sorry about the back but I do so love the positive in everything and here it is that you are flying without the plane.

Tramadol Air U.K. :D

fillymum said:
Sorry about the back but I do so love the positive in everything and here it is that you are flying without the plane.

Tramadol Air U.K. :D

It is the only way to fly imo :)

I'm an 8 currently. Hopefully a 9 after running club and food shopping. If I loose what I want to tomorrow then that will be a 1 million day.

Me - im a 9.5

Me in relation to SW - im a 5 - not feeling confident for Thursday due to too many blips!

*pats tigger* hope tomorrow is a better day for you hunny!

i'm a 7....ish, got a sore back and feets....and im tired but cant sleep *le sigh* but had a good day today after a 3 mile walk :)

little_bubblez said:
*pats tigger* hope tomorrow is a better day for you hunny!

i'm a 7....ish, got a sore back and feets....and im tired but cant sleep *le sigh* but had a good day today after a 3 mile walk :)

Thank lil-bubblez :) I'm on nights too which makes the whole thing seem worse(got 3.5 hours left)and cos of the rubbishy things that happened I didnt get any sleep, so have nearly been awake for 24 hours! Not great for anyone's sleep cycle I dont think!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank lil-bubblez :) I'm on nights too which makes the whole thing seem worse(got 3.5 hours left)and cos of the rubbishy things that happened I didnt get any sleep, so have nearly been awake for 24 hours! Not great for anyone's sleep cycle I dont think!!

ugg that sucks :( my sleeping pattern is all whacked out of sync, been sleeping very late, then going to bed at about 5am or something daft. im thinking of heading to bed soon- but i need to be up early- at about 8.30 to call the doctors -_- its so hard to get an appointment! betcha my doctor isnt even in lol

hope you can get some decent sleep when you get home- being over tired sucks :( x

little_bubblez said:
ugg that sucks :( my sleeping pattern is all whacked out of sync, been sleeping very late, then going to bed at about 5am or something daft. im thinking of heading to bed soon- but i need to be up early- at about 8.30 to call the doctors -_- its so hard to get an appointment! betcha my doctor isnt even in lol

hope you can get some decent sleep when you get home- being over tired sucks :( x

I finish at 7, and plan on going straight to bed! I intend to set my alarm for 4pm and try to sleep for as much of that as possible! Am cream crackered! Fortunately I've only got 2 nights this week-tonight and tomorrow, so by 7am of Friday I'm finished til Monday! :) hope you manage an appt with the doc x

It is another 12 for me..............:D

Got friends coming this evening . Going to show them the new house and then come back here for dinner..............:break_diet:

come on shirleen chin up .what would get you up to a six? a 7 a 8 a 9 and best of all a 10 ..tell me ..we will help you get there ..

I'm about a 6 today. Good as off work bad as just not feeling up to much :(

Back