How Good are you Feeling 1-10

Well today is maybe more a 4/5 as ive had a good sleep and it's the last night shift tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

its a 10 for me, i feel flipping fantastic today, 3 and a half lb off tonight and 3lb to target, passed my driving etc. its been a good week. hope next weeks as good. :)

5 - which I am happy with as I don't like being 10 as it is difficult to handle as it makes me manic, where as 5 is neutral and I am calm with talking eerything in my stride

A miserable 2/10 for me. I just feel all tense from the week at work - trying not to bring it home with me, but the tension is there. Nothing shifting it - almost like a migraine.

I think it may even be the start of man-flu (oh no!:eek:).

Hopefully a good sleep, lie-in (5am risings this week) and a bit of sunshine on the skin will revive me:)

Well I spose probably about an 8 or 9 today! Just off to the cinema with the potential new man :) and his best friend-who I've known for years x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

about a 4 today :(

i did have a nice day with a friend but my feet are killing me, and i feel really dizzy and lightheaded :(

10 today - radiotherapy finished :)

A miserable 2/10 for me. I just feel all tense from the week at work - trying not to bring it home with me, but the tension is there. Nothing shifting it - almost like a migraine.

I think it may even be the start of man-flu (oh no!:eek:).

Hopefully a good sleep, lie-in (5am risings this week) and a bit of sunshine on the skin will revive me:)

Oh no not man flu !!!!!!!

10 today - radiotherapy finished :)

You my lovely friend are entitled to any score you want.

I am so pleased you have got through the whole bl00dy lot of chemo, rads.etc.

I just felt very tired and a bit sore.

lots and lots of love

Sue xxxxx

Today I am a massive 14 out of 10.

I am so knackered but it is that perfect, worn out knackered from a good days work and I am so happy just to get up every morning...........

How can I not feel good.

feeling_good_cartoon_66235.jpg

8... I'm home, food is in the oven/grill and I have a lovely husband who is making the salad to go with, right now! :) The only way it could be higher is if I was eating it right now!

about a 7....feeling better than yesterday but still feeling flat. going to go for a walk after ive eaten my dinner- hopefully that will make me feel better

im about a 2 today....physically ill and emotionally wrecked....great start to a week :(

its 5 am and im up and think its going to be a good day ..day off from work .walk the dog ,cycle and a walk on the beach how good can it get .take care all

i'm up again to probably a 7- great weigh in....not a huge loss (2lb) but i got under 20 stone (to 19st 13.5 lol)

but still feeling a bit dizzy and foggy :(

Back