How good is Zumba for weight loss??

I'm def going to go buy the game for the wii now!

I've been starting to go to zumba this past two weeks,
I am on Slimming World and so far it helps i have lost 3lbs when i went to group on wednesday!

I've never done a class where I really looked forward to it... until zumba. It's way more fun than aerobics and not as intimdating as a dance class. I thought it was just a sweeping fad, but I'm a convert. :D

staffnurselaurs said:
I've never done a class where I really looked forward to it... until zumba. It's way more fun than aerobics and not as intimdating as a dance class. I thought it was just a sweeping fad, but I'm a convert. :D

I love zumba too and it helps my weightloss I did 2 classes in one day last week :)

I'm going to my first class tomorrow but as my diary is at the min will only be able to get to one class a week. Might get myself a wii and the game to go with it

I started Zumba 3 weeks ago, first on a Sunday evening and now doing 2-3 classes per week + boxerfit (hard core!!) + a pump class, Im on low carb and since 1st Sept ive lost 1st8 lbs (had a week all inclusive holiday-fell off then back on) and lost 18cm last week (total of 66cm). If definetly works and makes you feel good. Im looking at having a bash at Zumba Toning next.

Got the zumba exhilerate DVD s . amazing, so much fun and I know its going to work.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Zumba is fun, fun, fun! Been going on Saturday mornings and sometimes during the week. I aim to go on Mondays, Weds & Saturdays. The goal is to move, move, move and melt, melt, melt the fat off!
#feelingpumped :)

Back