How hard was that

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by fatmum0v3, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. fatmum0v3

fatmum0v3 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Jeeez no that was a challenge in it's self!!! Even tho it's day 1 iv just throw away my kids left over out (which I would usually finish)!! Although I didn't want to eat them it's just habit, I went to sink n go a glass ov water n drank it like iv never seen it before lol n looked at my kids n tho yey iv done the rite thing n put it in the left overs in the bin!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good job!! x

4. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey well done you! I had the soup tonight in a real bowl with a real spoon haha It wasn't bad at all! :D :D

5. fatmum0v3

fatmum0v3 Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thank u ladies!!!

She never gave me soup she put me off it!!!

6. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What did she say to put you off it?! I think it's a shame when people pass on their opinion when it's up to you to decide. I honestly liked it :) I get mine from Weldricks and she said I could change any that I dont like. If you find you're not too keen on something, I would get them to change it for something you do like xx

7. cinematic

cinematic Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Well done! Once you're in ketosis you won't even be tempted by the kids' food, I promise!
    My pharmacist said the soup was horrible and gave me some to try on the first week but said I could come in and change it if I didn't like it. She kept going on about how disgusting it was but I really like it! It seems to be half the people love it and half hate it - ask for a couple next week and at least give it a go sure! x

8. 99hardid

99hardid Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    The soups nice as it feels like your having a proper meal in my opinion!

9. Carolc

Carolc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.73%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I realise how much I picked at food now I am on LT, when making the tea, when clearing the plates, when opening the fridge, when having a cup of tea, the list is endless!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.