Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how hardcore is this diet !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by soolaboola, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    oh my god ,i have been slimfasting for a long time and thought,moving to cd ss would be easy for me,but oh my word i thought wrong ,day one easy full of confidence,but yesterday i have never been so ill,i was hot and clammy,i was teary,i was an angry bit** hole to all the men in the house(hubby and 2 sons) i stuck it out and was glad when bedtime came,today i have woke up no headache and feeling chipper,i am hoping the worst is over,also last night i had to cook the dinner for them all sausage bacon egg chips beans and fried bread,and not one of them helped or saw the pickle i was in,is that just men the world over,no empathy,if i lived with a house full of women i would have been shunted to the first settee with a hot water bottle ,paracetamol,and sympathy ,not in my house,but you know what it has given me a boost to know i overcame everything that came at me yesterday and i stuck to ss like glue,i went for a wee 36 times granted but as its upstairs that must have gotton 3lb of fat off my but eh well just thought i would check in and even if nobody reads this it is cathartic effect for me to vent my spleen bye for now take care angie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Sorry about your men not supporting you, how tough having to cook on your first day.. but hey.. WELL DONE! for sticking to it and getting through day 1 that's fab!!!!! keep it up... and all those trips to the loo are deffo burning more fat as it's upstairs!!! woohoooo

soolaboola likes this.
  4. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    thanks for the nice words i am day 3 now and they can make their own dinner today ha ha i am going to go for a walk then chill with the grand prix,i do feel better this morning i think ketosis has arrived woooohoooo angie x

5. abz

abz Gold Member

glad to hear it hon. you are amazing for cooking on your first day. throughout sole sourcing i refused to cook. the only time i did was to make OH a fried egg sandwich when he came home very drunk after a stag do, ha.

abz xx

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

awww well done you! It's difficult not having very supporting men in the house - I know from experience! So you did so well and you will have finished one week in no time. Lots of luck for the rest of this week x

7. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    it does get easier, my 1st few days i was so close to saying stuff you all, i`m never cooking again. but now i do all food and then some and it`s fine. although i do get mad if the kids dont eat the food i`ve cooked, nothing worse than throwing perfectly good food in the bin.

8. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Hey Angie, sounds like you're over the worst of it now hun. I'm really lucky I don't have a houseful of boys to look after. I cleared out my kitchen completely when I started this diet, all that was in there was my shakes and a million bottles of water in my fridge. I think I'd have struggled if I had to make meals for others.

Once you've had your first weigh in and you start to see the results it will seem easier. I had a bit of a crisis halfway through week 2 as well. I thought it was going to take too long to shift all my weight and I couldn't put my life on hold for that long. I had a long chat with my lovely Mum and she tld me that realistically my life has been on hold for the last 4 years while I've been doing Slimming World (due to my lack of self confidence) so 4 months in the great scheme of things is nothing, and I'll be able to have a truely fantastic Christmas this year!!

Just keep going cos it is all worth it in the end I promise!

9. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    well done for sticking to it Angie! reading your post did make me chuckle in places. bless ya!

keep at it! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.