How has LT changed your life???

Little Miss Living

Well everyone i think it's time for a dose of positive thinking!!! :vibes:
Hoping everyone will share their best moments so far on LT and how they feel right now!!!:character00148:
Tbh i feel fantastic:happy036:
I can clearly see my "luv handles" melting away, no longer wobble when i walk:p
getting loads of positive comments and really just feel great:bliss:
Come on everyone........ how great do you feel????:rolleyes:

What a good idea for a thread.

How has LT changed my life? In more ways than I ever thought possible.

- I feel happy and confident in new smaller clothes
- no longer have backache, or sore hips, or aching feet due to carrying too much weight around
- I can bend down without groaning
- Nowhere near as tired as I used to be
- I sleep through the night, every night
- Sex life has improved 1 million percent because I feel sexier, and my partner fancies the ass off me now...

It's just brilliant. Can't recommend Lipotrim enough.

Z x

Well ive only been on LT for a week tomorrow but already i can feel a great difference in my clothes and i feel GREAT :) cant wait for my first weigh in xx

Well ive only been on LT for a week tomorrow but already i can feel a great difference in my clothes and i feel GREAT :) cant wait for my first weigh in xx

How brilliant! In a few weeks you won't recognise yourself.

Here's a tip... don't buy new clothes halfway through, thinking you won't go any slimmer. You will. I have 3 pairs of jeans that I wore once and three weeks later they were hanging off me...:eek:

Thank you zayna :) it really is amazing how good you fel on this diet ive had loads of people say 'you must be hungry' but i have never felt better and have no hunger at all :)

I cant wait to go shopping for slim clothes

Congrats on your loss by the way youve done fab!

I bought jeans this day last week that would NOT go up, tried them today - they go up - still don't tie but they're up!!!! It's amazing how your body shape shifts!!! It seems to go off me in areas rather than all over, waist first now finally the thighs woohoo
I Love LT

Oh god i cant wait for it to come off my thighs lol

Previously when I've lost a bit of weight, my stomach deflates and that's about it. This time, on LT, my legs and arms slimmed down first, then my hips and bum, then my bust. I've still a bit of spare tyre clinging to my belly but I can wear size 8 or small 10 jeans comfortably, so I don't care about my bit of fat clinging on for dear life.

Never felt better, never felt healthier, never felt happier about myself. feel absolutely great, and all down to weight-loss through LT.

feelin good with myself this diet has brought to the fore front eating habits which over the years I have denied and having now decided to confront these head on through counselling
I feel confident enough to tackle these issues once and forall and get on with my life.

oops sorry about that bit long winded
xx Sharron

• I feel SO well!
  • The joy of buying clothes that aren't from an outsize shop
  • No more crippling knee pain
  • Being able to move about, without feeling "in my own way"
  • All the compliments!
  • Realising I CAN tackle situations and issues without turning to food as a coping mechanism
  • Meeting all you lovely peeps on Minimins!! xxxx

ooohh i like this one!

1. more confidence
2. sharing clothes with friends is great
3. feeling comfortable in those little dresss!!

wooohooooo rolll on the 9 stones!!!!!!!!!

ooohhh and rejecting those arseh*les who didnt give me the time of day b4!! haha

I feel great !
Not so tired , skin much better and I've had a brand new pair of jeans that haven't fit in bottom of my wardrobe for about 2 years and Iwas always reluctant to get rid of coz I knew I'd be in them somedAY-----tHAT DAY HAS ARRIVED ! It's surprising how much confident it makes you feel - Well done to all of us!:D:happy096:

ooohhh and rejecting those arseh*les who didnt give me the time of day b4!! haha

Fab one! Must make u feel amazing - hee hee , congrats on your loss!:D

Fab one! Must make u feel amazing - hee hee , congrats on your loss!:D

thanks u! well done to u too!!!!:cool:

dreaming of eatin food last few nights thou... i miss it :wave_cry:

Went out last Friday and had to fight the men off!! Hahaha! I even had to resort to "gerroff me! I'm married and have a kid". HA HA HA!
Great confidence boost. The more they tried, the more I strutted around. Too much fun rejecting them too. Great to feel so sexy! Hi hi hi! And I'm still not skinny in the least. (13st0lbs, 5'8'' tall)

wooohoo feels great doesnt it

yeh ive found that out..how come when i was slimmer certain pple were great but thn i put 4 st on there attitudes change 2wards u:confused: :confused: :confused: Wots that about then ?? And then wen u start 2 lose it agen they change agen :confused: :confused: :confused:..well i aint got time 4 that nonsense xx

I went shopping this weekend and some of the stuff was too big in size 12's, so I had to go for a few size 10's which has never ever happened to me.

I didn't realise they weren't fitting well cos they were too big until my daughters pointed it out and went off for smaller sizes! Six months ago I was a bursting out of size 20's.

I think that says it all cos I don't have to describe to you on here how that feels. The only thing I can add is I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all you wonderful peeps on the forum so thanks a million x

Back