How has SW changed you?

LisaC

Gold Member
Apart from the usual - being healthy/slimming down??

For me, its the way I view food, I used to be quite an emotional eater, forever eating (the wrong things) if I felt low but Im pleased to say considering I've had lots of things going on to deal with I've not once, in 6 months, comfort eaten just to feel better.

My self confidence is slowly returning (I have had none for year's now) - and that is all down to losing weight, so thanks to you all for your help and encouragement and to SW for the diet plans.

I've started taking pride in my appearance again. I'm looking to update my image and be less dowdy.

its made me cook more meals from scratch, when i did ww i replied more on ready meals as they are easy to pint, but looking at syn values of ready meals is scary far safer to cook from scratch

i also can feel my confidence slowly rtning, its a long slow process but i'm sure i'll get there in the end

I spend lots more Money because i try things on they fit and i just have to buy them as im sooo happy lol

also i plan my food more and ive learnt to cook

I am far more confident. I dont brood over things either like I used to if say for example someone upset me.
Im also enjoying my life more and realising that I CAN do things rather than thinking that I cant....looking forward to climbing Scafell Pike at the end of the month in training for the 3 Peaks Challenge (24 hours) next year!

I CAN WEAR KNEE HIGH BOOTS!! :D

For the first time last Christmas I got some knee high boots in the sale and they fitted like a glove. HUZZAHS!

Little things like that give me such a boost, people might think it's not a big deal but it totally is.

And... I got my lovely OH out of it. SW = love. FACT!

Whilst discussing what to have for celebratory tea with OH, he suggested curly fries and I actually shouted "noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

That's NEVER happened before ... :)

HAHAHAHAH! I asked my OH the other week if he wanted some 'real' homefries or something for a treat rather than having SW chips and he went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE SW CHIPS PLEASE!

He loves em! Result!

I soooooooooooo agree with so many of the comments above.
Self confidence :checkmark green:
Being able to choose clothes that fit rather than settle for the only thing in the shop that's big enough :checkmark green:
I still double check that the first pair of size 10 jeans wasn't just a flukey generous fit - which inevitably leads to buying more size 10 clothes!
More energy for long walks :checkmark green:

I stop eating when I'm full.
I smile quietly cos I know I have sexy bras and matching pants ;)
I have started exercising.
I've taken an interest in clothes for the first time in years because I know what will fit.

Did I mention the sexy bras?;)

i actually feel positive so to speak about eating( what i mean is now theirs no shame in it!! hope ya can understand what i mean........lol!!

HAHAHAHAH! I asked my OH the other week if he wanted some 'real' homefries or something for a treat rather than having SW chips and he went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE SW CHIPS PLEASE!

He loves em! Result!

And I forgot to add he was asking me whilst i was at work, so I shouted "Noooooooooooooo!!!!" across the office !

Hi Guys

CONFIDANCE is the difference for me.

I have stopped automatically saying no to things and started saying yes.

I am so excited cause I am returning to doing something that I love because I now have the self belief that I can do it!!

As of the 23rd September 3.30 I will be teaching drama for the first time in about 20 years! I have written all my plans and I am really looking foward to it.

People have tried to persuade me to do this for 3 years but it was not until I had been doing sw for a while that I felt happy enough to stand up infront of people again.

Back