• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How has SW changed you?

LisaC

Gold Member
S: 17st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Apart from the usual - being healthy/slimming down??

For me, its the way I view food, I used to be quite an emotional eater, forever eating (the wrong things) if I felt low but Im pleased to say considering I've had lots of things going on to deal with I've not once, in 6 months, comfort eaten just to feel better.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
My self confidence is slowly returning (I have had none for year's now) - and that is all down to losing weight, so thanks to you all for your help and encouragement and to SW for the diet plans.

S: 15st0lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 4st6lb(29.52%)
I've started taking pride in my appearance again. I'm looking to update my image and be less dowdy.

S: 20st0lb C: 17st12lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 2st2lb(10.71%)
its made me cook more meals from scratch, when i did ww i replied more on ready meals as they are easy to pint, but looking at syn values of ready meals is scary far safer to cook from scratch

i also can feel my confidence slowly rtning, its a long slow process but i'm sure i'll get there in the end

AmyAdele

its a long road
S: 22st10lb C: 20st6lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 47.6 Loss: 2st4lb(10.06%)
I spend lots more Money because i try things on they fit and i just have to buy them as im sooo happy lol

also i plan my food more and ive learnt to cook

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I am far more confident. I dont brood over things either like I used to if say for example someone upset me.
Im also enjoying my life more and realising that I CAN do things rather than thinking that I cant....looking forward to climbing Scafell Pike at the end of the month in training for the 3 Peaks Challenge (24 hours) next year!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I CAN WEAR KNEE HIGH BOOTS!! :D

For the first time last Christmas I got some knee high boots in the sale and they fitted like a glove. HUZZAHS!

Little things like that give me such a boost, people might think it's not a big deal but it totally is.

And... I got my lovely OH out of it. SW = love. FACT!

S: 22st10lb C: 21st4lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 1st6lb(6.29%)
Whilst discussing what to have for celebratory tea with OH, he suggested curly fries and I actually shouted "noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

That's NEVER happened before ... :)

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
HAHAHAHAH! I asked my OH the other week if he wanted some 'real' homefries or something for a treat rather than having SW chips and he went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE SW CHIPS PLEASE!

He loves em! Result!

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
S: 84kg C: 71.5kg G: 65kg BMI: 27.9 Loss: 12.5kg(14.9%)
I soooooooooooo agree with so many of the comments above.
Self confidence :checkmark green:
Being able to choose clothes that fit rather than settle for the only thing in the shop that's big enough :checkmark green:
I still double check that the first pair of size 10 jeans wasn't just a flukey generous fit - which inevitably leads to buying more size 10 clothes!
More energy for long walks :checkmark green:

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I stop eating when I'm full.
I smile quietly cos I know I have sexy bras and matching pants ;)
I have started exercising.
I've taken an interest in clothes for the first time in years because I know what will fit.

Did I mention the sexy bras?;)

i actually feel positive so to speak about eating( what i mean is now theirs no shame in it!! hope ya can understand what i mean........lol!!

S: 22st10lb C: 21st4lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 1st6lb(6.29%)
HAHAHAHAH! I asked my OH the other week if he wanted some 'real' homefries or something for a treat rather than having SW chips and he went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE SW CHIPS PLEASE!

He loves em! Result!
And I forgot to add he was asking me whilst i was at work, so I shouted "Noooooooooooooo!!!!" across the office !

S: 14st3lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 4st4lb(30.15%)
Hi Guys

CONFIDANCE is the difference for me.

I have stopped automatically saying no to things and started saying yes.

I am so excited cause I am returning to doing something that I love because I now have the self belief that I can do it!!

As of the 23rd September 3.30 I will be teaching drama for the first time in about 20 years! I have written all my plans and I am really looking foward to it.

People have tried to persuade me to do this for 3 years but it was not until I had been doing sw for a while that I felt happy enough to stand up infront of people again.