how have you all done this week

preetone

Silver Member
how have you all done this week??
i have put on 1lb but im hoping that its only weekend weight and it will drop off quickly

how did you all do, please motivate me with your loss

:8855:

I haven't lost this week, but then I knew that I wouldn't as I was an ickle bit naughty :break_diet: and also wasn't really concentrating on what I was eating. I think I am back on track now - fingers crossed! :D

This week's been really up and down (exams, friend's 21st, pizza, beer...), but I've actually lost 3lb!

As long as everyone's still thinking the right way and wants to lose weight that's amazing - think how much worse the week could have gone if we'd given up and done whatever we wanted! I'm just happy everyone's in the right mindset still :D

Well done Bexx and GSGirl! Hey ladies, at least we haven't piled on a few pounds, that's the main thing eh?! :bunnydance: I just had a weigh actually and I did lose a pound. Slow and steady seems to be the name of the game with me, although I so wish it would hurry up!! :whistle:

How is everyone anyway? It's been a bit quiet hasn't it? I have been trying to stay away from the PC as I've been getting headaches - it's great, the house has never been so clean!!

Hello ladies! Finally got a few minutes to myself tonight! I think i've done OK this week. Was tempted to go off the rails a couple of times, but I have to live with that feeling every week lol. So its weigh day forme tomorrow and oooh I don't know what to expect. I don't feel any slimmer this week and I think that TOTM is round the corner so I could be suffering from fluid retention! If so, I may not lose this week, but oh well I shall just have to be patient I guess!

Back