how have you all done this week

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by preetone, 19 January 2009 Social URL.

1. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    how have you all done this week??
    i have put on 1lb but im hoping that its only weekend weight and it will drop off quickly

how did you all do, please motivate me with your loss

:8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. grandslamgirl

grandslamgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.28%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting :)
    I'm down about 4lbs which is pretty cool but still early days for me.
    Don't get disheartened with the gain, tomorrow is another day - baby steps :)

4. Capirossi

Capirossi Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I haven't lost this week, but then I knew that I wouldn't as I was an ickle bit naughty :break_diet: and also wasn't really concentrating on what I was eating. I think I am back on track now - fingers crossed! :D

5. Bexx

Bexx Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.22%)
    This week's been really up and down (exams, friend's 21st, pizza, beer...), but I've actually lost 3lb!

As long as everyone's still thinking the right way and wants to lose weight that's amazing - think how much worse the week could have gone if we'd given up and done whatever we wanted! I'm just happy everyone's in the right mindset still :D

6. dani_doot

dani_doot Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    ive not lost anything this week, but i have stayed the same, so i suppose thats a bonus!

7. Capirossi

Capirossi Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done Bexx and GSGirl! Hey ladies, at least we haven't piled on a few pounds, that's the main thing eh?! :bunnydance: I just had a weigh actually and I did lose a pound. Slow and steady seems to be the name of the game with me, although I so wish it would hurry up!! :whistle:

How is everyone anyway? It's been a bit quiet hasn't it? I have been trying to stay away from the PC as I've been getting headaches - it's great, the house has never been so clean!!

8. CuddlePaws

CuddlePaws Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello ladies! Finally got a few minutes to myself tonight! I think i've done OK this week. Was tempted to go off the rails a couple of times, but I have to live with that feeling every week lol. So its weigh day forme tomorrow and oooh I don't know what to expect. I don't feel any slimmer this week and I think that TOTM is round the corner so I could be suffering from fluid retention! If so, I may not lose this week, but oh well I shall just have to be patient I guess!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.