How have you decided your ideal weight??

Good advice girlies and i think that basically i'm going to keep on this till i'm happy, it just threw me when the pharmacist asked what i was heading for....as i have never really been happy with my weight so i went for the BMI option, but looking at your replies etc i'm looking at around 10 st7...so only another 2 st 5lb to go lol...nearly half way there !yeahhhhhhh!!!!! x

Im aiming for 12 stone which will still put my BMI as slightly overweight but I love my curves and do not want to be any slimmer than a 12/14, I think its a personnal choice and depends on how you feel comfortable.

The NHS scale is very drastic, I use on my patients at work, and they are so shocked at what their ideal weight should be, even the thin ones!!

A few years ago I got down to about 12st-didnt stay there for long and everyone said how great I looked, so will be happy when I get down to that- 5 stone to loose til then!

I will be over the moon when I get to 10-11 st.

I've decided on 10st 4lbs cos I got to that weight about 12 years ago and really felt right at that weight. I know for my height, 5" 3" I should be a lot less going by BMI but I'm not even considering that to be honest. I will be a size 12 or 14 at that weight and I will be very happy to be that size. As long as I am happy at a certain weight then that is what I will be, no pressure of BMIs or anything.

I'm aiming for 11 stone, but that includes a 7lb weight gain buffer. I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 12 stone 8lbs, so not too much left to go. I'm hoping to be there by the end of June.

we have similar aims

The NHS scale is very drastic, I use on my patients at work, and they are so shocked at what their ideal weight should be, even the thin ones!!

A few years ago I got down to about 12st-didnt stay there for long and everyone said how great I looked, so will be happy when I get down to that- 5 stone to loose til then!

I will be over the moon when I get to 10-11 st.
Hi
We are the same height but don't knoiw about your build. I am currently 12 1 and am aiming for around 11 10. some may say that I will still be heavy for my height which should be between 95- 10st or therabouts. There is no way I would even contemplate that not in a million years. I am wearing a comfortable size 16and look and feel great. BMI is a guide only. so I will be happy with a high 28 in that. THe waist ratio is a far more accurate guide. So it just goes to show we are all so different.

bmi i dont know my best mate is toned and muscler he is 6 foot and not a ounce of fat on him and his bmi staes that he is over weight almost obese lmao hum i dont think so hes 15 stone but its all musal so i think its what you feel comfortble at and helthy

bmi i dont know my best mate is toned and muscler he is 6 foot and not a ounce of fat on him and his bmi staes that he is over weight almost obese lmao hum i dont think so hes 15 stone but its all musal so i think its what you feel comfortble at and helthy
i'm opposite i havn't a ounce of muscle on me lol....

Back