How heavy 6kg really is...

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
I carried six one litre bottles of water, (weighing six kilograms), up to the flat from the car yesterday and they were sooooo heavy.

It reminded me of how overweight I am and how hard that must be on my body, almost 30kg overweight... Five times what I carried yesterday.

No wonder I've had very little energy.

But not for tooo much longer. :D

Hugs and love for all members and lurkers. xxx

omg you've nearly lost a "kate moss" :D. I wonder how many people could be made from all the fat LT'ers have lost

My little one was weighed in A&E yesterday so they could work out how much pain relief she could have and she weighs 34kg (she is tall and 10!) I can barely lift her now and I've lost more than she weighs already!

x

It's a good thing to remember, how much excess weight we have and how much effort it must take to get around with it stuck to us.

I was in rehab with a woman who was 150kg and she could barely walk. Really sad, but I heard today she is losing weight so good for her.

Wow, I need to lose 7stone 10lbs in total.
That's a WHOLE PERSON!:eek:
No wonder I've been knackered before I started LT.
Imagine how I'll feel, when it's all gone :innocent0001:

It's vicious circle isn't it? Put on a bit of weight, feel tired, do less, put on a bit more weight, do even less etc etc Before you know it you're very heavy and being tired is 'normal'....

I still remember being light and full of energy and my bf at the time used to piggy back me downstairs!!!

My little one was weighed in A&E yesterday so they could work out how much pain relief she could have and she weighs 34kg (she is tall and 10!) I can barely lift her now and I've lost more than she weighs already!

x

my little girl is 16lbs, and me and the hubby joke about how many "baby Isla's" I've lost so far, but it changes all the time, cos she's growing at the same rate that i'm losing! i've lost 3and a half baby Isla's at the mo! (3 and a half! i can hardly carry her now...:)!)

Back