One Stone - it's heavy!

jojo76

When I was carrying my shopping in from the car, I said to myself how heavy the bottled fizzy water was that I had. I had 3 x two litre bottles in one bag and decided to weigh them. All three together weighed a fraction under 1 stone.

It amazed me how heavy one stone actually is and got me thinking. Less than 10 weeks ago my body was carrying around about 10 bottles in weight more than I have now. That's a lot!! All day, everyday my body had to cope with the extra burden. It's no wonder I had problems with my knees! I don't think I could even pick up that weight.

And when I get to goal I will have lost approximately 22 x two litre bottles in weight equivalent.

Go and pick up some bottles!!

Wow that is amazing & a very good idea Jo. I usually convert the loss to bags of sugar but never have to buy that much sugar lol. The bottles are a good way of judging the equivalent amount every time we lose a stone aren't they. So hopefully by next weigh in I will have lost 3 bottles in weight. 10 bottles for you-brilliant!!. You really couldn't carry that amount around in some bags could you x

Its amazing isn't it when you see how well you have done. I think equating the weight to something you can see and feel the weight is a very good idea. Its a good way of motivating oneself. You have done fantastically on your journey - well done. I hope to follow suit!

x

Back