how heavy is too heavy??

mrss2010

hi

i was wondering if anyone knows how heavy the slimming world scales can weigh up to? i have a friend who wants to join but is too paranoid that the scales wont go high enough as they cannot weigh on home scales?? any ideas??? thanks in advance!

They go a lot higher than home scales. Not sure what the maximum weight is but the Greatest Loser for 2012 was a bloke that LOST 17 and a half stone! So they must go up to the high 20s if not even higher. :)

thanks for this, ill try to reassure him.....u no wot its like, we all imagine we are going to be the biggest person there!

If she's worried she could always call the consultant first who will give her advice and be able to tell her how much the scales will weigh up to, chances are she really won't be the heaviest person who has joined

He could always phone the consultant and have a chat with him/her beforehand. it might help reassure him and the consultant will be looking out for him arriving and can take him under their wing. Remind him that men tend to lose weight faster than us women so no matter what size he starts out at, he'll never be any bigger than that and he'll soon see the weight falling off him, particularly if he is on the large side to start with.

They should weigh up to 35st according to my consultant :) x

hi

i was wondering if anyone knows how heavy the slimming world scales can weigh up to? i have a friend who wants to join but is too paranoid that the scales wont go high enough as they cannot weigh on home scales?? any ideas??? thanks in advance!

I had similar fears about the Wii Fit, i was not far off its maximum weight. I would expect SW would have scales that go pretty far up, this is their audience!!!!

Back