Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How i needed that!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Karazykat07, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Karazykat07

Karazykat07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(17.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    This morning on the way home from school i bumped into a neighbour and another friend who i've not seen for a few weeks.
    They both said straight away 'Bl**dy hell, you've lost weight, especially off your face and your behind'.
    I cannot tell you how much i needed that. It has really fired me back up again.
    That is my first compliment outside of family and very close friends that i have had.
    I know it's not that noticeable because i still have a lot more to lose but that has certainly inspired me to keep going more than ever :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hjc77

hjc77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.42%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    So glad u got ur well deserved compliment hun, always better when "outsiders" notice cos its guaranteed they're not saying it to b nice,ha! Well done!

H x

4. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    It's good to get compliments isn't it? I love it when people tell me I look fab :D:D:D

5. fizzstar

fizzstar bye bye belly

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    Ooh bless ya, bet it feels brilliant! x

6. Karazykat07

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(17.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks all. This is week 5 and still to do a whole week 100% yet. I don't feel like totally giving up. I don't even want take-aways, fried food, cakes and biscuits. It's poxy crisps that are my vice. When i went to WI last week i had a look around Lidl where my chemist is and got the kids a box of 40 packets of crisps. The idea was that it was for their packed lunches for school for 4 weeks but i guess i underestimated my weakness. I will not be making that mistake again and just hope really for a STS this week and not put anything back on xx

7. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Brilliant loss so far but try and break the crisp habit Kate, you may get away with it for a while but as you have less and less to lose you'll probably find that even the smallest cheat ******* up a whole weeks weight loss.

I didn't think that kids were allowed crisps at school any more? I thought that all schools had been 'Jamied'! My niece and nephews aren't allowed crisps, chocolate, cake or biscuits.....not even cheese and biscuit-type snacks......my sister gets a right rollicking if she gets it wrong:eek:

8. Karazykat07

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(17.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Sandra, i am giving it my all now and will def not be touching the crisps again.

I thought the same about the packed lunches but it's still the same as always at their school.
    The only person who got pulled up on recent checks was a parent who filled their poor childs lunch box with sausage rolls, mini pasties and cakes :(

9. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Mmmm sounds yummy to me!

I didn't like crisps when I was a kid or peanuts.......wish that was the case now:sigh:

Try picturing them in your mind covered in vomit or dog poo:eek:....can't remember what the process is called but it's supposed to put you off.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.