How is everyone doing????

size102b

Banned
Hello wondered how you were all doing?
Im on day 2 Im so glad I got past day 1 BUT I didnt have much yesterday I did bulls the day up I had

10.30am Vanilla Shake

1.30pm teeny Apple

5.30pm Chicken stirfry tiny as I didnt like the leaves in it lol

8pm Caffe Latte Shake

10pm 10 Prawns

2 litres of water

Didnt really do the snack thing as my shopping day is today so i just did the best I could but so pleased I stuck to it.

What snacks do you guys eat Im so scared of doing this wrong as I lose slow on most plans?

thanks xx

p.s Oh I also ordered week 2 CS :O)

Hi im on week 3 get weighed for my 3rd time tonight, so far i have lost 1stone 3.5 lb,lost 12 1/4lb on my first week, but i have been 100% though out.
You need to be 100% or you will not get a true weight loss, the reason you only lose small amounts is because you dont stick to the plan.Try and be good from now and you should have a good weight loss.
Take care Christine x

Hi im on week 3 get weighed for my 3rd time tonight, so far i have lost 1stone 3.5 lb,lost 12 1/4lb on my first week, but i have been 100% though out.
You need to be 100% or you will not get a true weight loss, the reason you only lose small amounts is because you dont stick to the plan.Try and be good from now and you should have a good weight loss.
Take care Christine x

Hi well done fab losses :O) Are you doing Celebrity Slim?Just you have SS on your profile on Celebrity Slim we dont Sole Source?Are you on Cambridge?Celebrity Slim isnt the same as CD I have done CD and lost a 18 lbs in 3 weeks.......
I always stick to the plans 100% I just lose slowly some people do?
xx

Last edited:
Hi - the programme / book with CS isn't as helpful as some diet plans, but I've taken it that snacks are optional and to have them if you feel you need them.

I personally have had 3 snacks a day (on day 3 today), say an orange or apple mid morning, small 80g tin of tuna in brine or a couple of slices of roast chicken with loads of salad mid-afternoon the my final snack is supper, usually more fruit! I'm having my 2 shakes breakfast and luch and either red meat, chicken or fish with loads of salad or veg at dinner time. Managing 2lit of water a day no prob so far and enjoying having a few cups of coffee with skimmed milk and a glass of diet irn bru with my dinner.

I've been peeing for Britain since Monday and had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning and if it's right, I've lost 4lbs in 2 days! Okay, it all retained water so far, but I'm happy, you always shift the retained fluid first, then glycogen stores then the fat stores!

Good luck for today x

Hi - the programme / book with CS isn't as helpful as some diet plans, but I've taken it that snacks are optional and to have them if you feel you need them.

I personally have had 3 snacks a day (on day 3 today), say an orange or apple mid morning, small 80g tin of tuna in brine or a couple of slices of roast chicken with loads of salad mid-afternoon the my final snack is supper, usually more fruit! I'm having my 2 shakes breakfast and luch and either red meat, chicken or fish with loads of salad or veg at dinner time. Managing 2lit of water a day no prob so far and enjoying having a few cups of coffee with skimmed milk and a glass of diet irn bru with my dinner.

I've been peeing for Britain since Monday and had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning and if it's right, I've lost 4lbs in 2 days! Okay, it all retained water so far, but I'm happy, you always shift the retained fluid first, then glycogen stores then the fat stores!

Good luck for today x

Hi well done you,yes the booklets naff ha.
Ive been reading on the Aus forum that the ones who snack lose more than the ones who dont as the body goes into stravation mode,but their booklets says the opposite??They were peed off that they found not having snacks slows the weight lose down?I get my shopping in a min I need to work out what to a have snack wise?
Wel done you 4lbs gone forever :Dxxx

Hiya, yeah I'm sure it mentions somewhere in the booklet, or maybe on their website, that the basis of the CS diet is to eat little and often to keep the metabolism up and therefore burn off cals during the course of a day and not going into "starvation mode", which does make sense.

So that would make sense what they're saying on the Australian forum about snacks. Anyho, I like my 3 snacks, kinda breaks the day up and takes the edge off!

Happy shopping! x

Hi well done fab losses :O) Are you doing Celebrity Slim?Just you have SS on your profile on Celebrity Slim we dont Sole Source?Are you on Cambridge?Celebrity Slim isnt the same as CD I have done CD and lost a 18 lbs in 3 weeks.......
I always stick to the plans 100% I just lose slowly some people do?
xx
Hi sorry im on ss cambridge i thought you were also.

Hi all

You MUST snack girlies! you need to keep your metabolism going by eating (or drinking a shake) every 2-3 hours.

Happy snacking.

Maz

Hi all....

The pamphlet is confusing. I read in it that you could miss your snacks and loss weight quicker..and then further on (in the same bloomin' pamphlet!) it says that you must eat every 2 -3hours. I think they need to check their editting!!!!

My research over the years of dieting has found that small regular meals...preferably high protein, low carb, low cal and low fat is the way to go. Add in regular exercise...and plenty of the old H2o and away we go!!! :)

BUT yes....SNACK!

I have a babybel, small salad, cooked meat, nuts, egg mayo, boiled egg and fruit for snacks.....but not all at once obviously :)

I am off to curves today to help get the lbs moving.

Hiya, well done on getting through day one and nearly day two! I tend to snack on apples or plums, for convenience more than anything lol the first week i had the odd small salad but it was v.small. Im not 100% sticking to the two t three hour thing. My life just isnt run that way but i do my best, i do beter after lunchtime wth the 2-3 rule.

Hiya, well done on getting through day one and nearly day two! I tend to snack on apples or plums, for convenience more than anything lol the first week i had the odd small salad but it was v.small. Im not 100% sticking to the two t three hour thing. My life just isnt run that way but i do my best, i do beter after lunchtime wth the 2-3 rule.

Well done you,your doing it the way you can and had a good loss last week I think any plan takes a while to learn ?
xx

The idea is to not go hungry so the 2 -3 hour is just a guide, whatever works for each of us eh! we are all loosing so we must be doing something right!

Back