How Is Everyone???

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
feel like i haven't been around for days, or had a good chat with any of you guys for weeks...

hows things going for everyone??? :eek::p:eek:

glad you got your wii fit - enjoy using it - am sure it will be fun.
I have found that its been a difficult week - I have stuck to SS 100% but sometimes its just a bit boring having drink after drink BUT i have got my goal to stick to and determined to keep going. I haven't lost much weight this week yet - so far 1lb and have my weigh in tomorrow night so here's hoping the lbs drop off overnight tonight or at work tomorrow. Some clothes are looser so its going but its nice to see it on the scales too.xx

SHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i been after a wii fit for ages, everytime i get that email they are in stock at such a such i never got any buddy darn money! lol

i only lost a pound this week too shell :( sts past 2 weeks, i am sure we will catch up :)

i am ok goolian, not seen you about lately.. how you doing?

i'm not too bad chicks, just really tired... been doing shifts 7am-3pm at work and hate getting up really early...

i want a wii fit too shell, but money really doesn't permit at the mo...

hey well done on the 1lb loss guys... think of me, i stayed the same lol

I always look to you guys as mentors on here, just a shame i keep losing track. Glad you are all well.
Just like you Becky, i am trying again, again, again but now decided to have a couple of weeks off, enjoy a couple of social occasions (inlcuding my 40th) and then get back into it when kids go back mid August, giving me 8 weeks til Lanzarote.
BTW where are you heading Becky? We are going to Sun Tropical holiday apartments in south island. Unknown to us friends just been and really enjoyed. Said there was loads to do for kids.

Back