How Is It Possible?

Rendaridra

How is it possible to drink my 3 litres of liquid a day in the form of tea and coffee WITH milk and still remain in ketosis and still lose 3-4 lbs a week? Because that is what is happening. I thought it was just a fluke but it's not.

Drinking water is the best way to lose weight but you are obviously managing by drinking tea/coffee to get to your 3 litres. Peppermint or green tea are great for weight loss but plain water is definitely the best way to wash the toxins from your body. Keep up the great work!

Plain watwr makes mirrackles with your body and skin

hey, I drink my water just as it is. And if I have a few teas or coffees they are an added bonus. I think you can get away with small amount of things and still be in mild ketosis. For example, I'm on ss+ so I have a wee meal at night, and I have cheated by having milk in my tea and still lost. While I don't advise that, I just could not drink black tea.

I think the water helps with so many different aspects, its really good for skin, its good for detox, helping the body get rid of waste, it is hard work to drink all of that but good for weight loss as well :)

Guess you are just lucky!!

Back