How is this diet different to the rest??

blondie29

Morning All

Ive been looking at this site for a while and trying to find out what diet to do, Cambridge, Lipotrim, Slim fast etc etc and I saw this diet?

Is it the same as the ones listed above? How is it different?

Do you find that weight losses are very good compared to the others?

With about 5 stone to live and the doc putting me back on xenical which isnt what I want I need to find a diet that is gonna shift the weight and stop me being so miserable before the summer....Not sure I want another summer of being unhappy..

Any help would be much appreciated and well done to you all your doing great.

Cambridge, lighterlife and lipotrim are VLCDs which allow you to loose weight quickly and safely. They contain all the nutrients you need. Slimfast is just a sugar filled milkshake with a few nutrients added which you replace the odd meal or two. On tbd VLCD you loose a stone a month. VLCDs take away any food choices and I fund it's z great way to loose weight.

The difference Exante has to the others you have mentioned is that you don't have a councillor, everything is done online. Also, it's cheaper than the others if you are buying the mixes bumper pack. The foods don't have any artificial colourings etc. Sone people who have done other food replacements say that Exante taste better but everybody has different tastebuds. X

Back