How is this diet different to the rest??

Discussion in 'Exante' started by blondie29, 10 April 2011 Social URL.

1. blondie29

blondie29 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Very Poor
    Morning All

Ive been looking at this site for a while and trying to find out what diet to do, Cambridge, Lipotrim, Slim fast etc etc and I saw this diet?

Is it the same as the ones listed above? How is it different?

Do you find that weight losses are very good compared to the others?

With about 5 stone to live and the doc putting me back on xenical which isnt what I want I need to find a diet that is gonna shift the weight and stop me being so miserable before the summer....Not sure I want another summer of being unhappy..

Any help would be much appreciated and well done to you all your doing great.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    Cambridge, lighterlife and lipotrim are VLCDs which allow you to loose weight quickly and safely. They contain all the nutrients you need. Slimfast is just a sugar filled milkshake with a few nutrients added which you replace the odd meal or two. On tbd VLCD you loose a stone a month. VLCDs take away any food choices and I fund it's z great way to loose weight.

4. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(15.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    The difference Exante has to the others you have mentioned is that you don't have a councillor, everything is done online. Also, it's cheaper than the others if you are buying the mixes bumper pack. The foods don't have any artificial colourings etc. Sone people who have done other food replacements say that Exante taste better but everybody has different tastebuds. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.