How is this working?!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by RoseyRoo, 18 December 2009 Social URL.

1. RoseyRoo

RoseyRoo Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have lost 10lbs in 3 weeks........but I just dont understand it. :confused:

Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking it......but I am never hungry, there is always something to eat whether you are on a Red or Green day!!

I think I am too used to the 'calorie counting' mindset!!

Is there going to be a time when I am closer to goal (a long way off for the moment) where I will have to cut down on my snacks of chicken slices and mullerlight?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Just go with the flow! You are obviously sticking with it for it to be working, so enjoy the results!

As you approach target you may have to cut down a little, but not much, I just reduced my syns a bit and only snacked on fruit/yoghurt but didn't change much really.

Just keep doing whatever it is you are doing and don't even try to understand it!

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I agree with Jaylou, don't try to analyse it, just enjoy the results. Well done xx

5. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fantastic Results....as said before don't change unless weight loss slows and then only subtle changes to snacks probably.
    Enjoy the food and the losses

Claire
    x

6. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is one lady in our group who is close to her target weight, but it is much harder for her to lose the extra pounds, but she does try to do more exercise and loses at least 1/2 pound every week. Also she fluctuates what she has for her healthy extras just to give her metabolism a boost.
    Well done on the weight loss so far!

7. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Welcome to the world of SW ( LOL) Its great when you stick to it and actually search out great things to eat, and as you say there is sooooo much.

Well done with your loss so far !!!

Phil x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.