How is your week going?

joders

I've got to lose 1½lb until i get my 2½ stone award, weigh in on Monday!!

How has your week been and what would you like to lose at next weigh in?

I need a 2pound loss for next week to get my 1 and half stone in 7 weeks, so im going to work really hard this week, got my 10% sticker today, so roll on next week

Last edited:
i would like to lose 1.5lbs and i am having a great week so far,weigh in on tuesday

Hi I have just tipped 2 stone ( 2 st 1.5lbs) and ive lost about 5 dress sizes. im very pleased with myself and think im beginning to bore everyone around me, so im so glad ive found a sounding board!
Ive been worrying about having tuna with my pasta for tea although im on a green day and used all my healthy a's and b's so i guess i just put it down as a load of syns ( the tuna) and start tomorrow as a fresh new day. Sue

i lost half tonight - so i need to lose just one more half to get my 2 stone sticker!!! :D

I would LOVE that next week :D x

id love to have a few lbs off.. but im due my star week. (gutted) and after expecting a MUCH bigger loss after all the hard work i put in this week it would be nice,.. however, none the less my motivation has not faded like it can do after a small loss and i am 100% on track.

first day of my week today, and i am fully prepared and planned. we'l see. Good luck everyone. x

I've finally started to lose weight again, I gained 3lbs over Christmas. It took me 6 weeks to lose 2.5lbs of that and then I went on holiday at half term and gained back 2lbs :mad:. I now seem to be on a losing streak, 4.5lbs lost in the last 3 weeks! (Thanks to the superspeed soup recipe I found on this site!)

I'm only 1.5lbs away from my 3 stone award, I would love to get that next Thursday it would be a real motivator, I need to stop messing about and get to target. Sadly it's my * week next week so I am not hopeful of a big loss :sigh: if it takes until the following week, so be it, but I'll be disappointed.

Hey shocky, you should be really proud of yourself - 5 dress sizes is brilliant. Hope you stay motivated if you've got more to lose, or even if you're at maintenance stage but I'm sure your real mates will never tire of knowing how well you're doing . :)

Yesterday was my first day of my new week and was a 100% day :) I'm hoping this week to lose at least 2 and that will take me down into single figures!!! So I need to stick to it 100% - no excuses!

I need to lose 2lb this week to get my 1.1/5 stone award, got to weigh a day early tho as i cant make my regular weigh in :eek:

well it's my first weigh in this week. and as i'm 30 weeks pregnant i have no idea what to expect. would love my weight to have gone down but given that the baby is growing a lot a the mo i suppose i shouldn't be too disappointed if it hasn't... but i know i will be gutted if i sts or gain :( saying that i'm finding it really easy and i'm eating far more healthily than i was before. so must be better for us both :)

abz xx

I need a 2pound loss for next week to get my 1 and half stone in 7 weeks, so im going to work really hard this week, got my 10% sticker today, so roll on next week
WOW thats fantastic, which plan do you follow?

Back