How I've been doing...

beckiieboop

Hi guys!
I haven't posted on here in a while so here's a catch up on what's been going on and how I am...

So the 23rd November was the day I decided I wanted to refeed, the 3 shakes a day were beginning to have a bad affect on me with work being so busy and I'd come out of work so light headed and dizzy I had to get something to eat. The next day I should have gone to the pharmacy and let them know I was going to start refeed but didn't get chance, so I had my 2 shakes and a small meal in the evening. Throughout my week I stuck to the plan (as best as I could with my awful shifts and I can't cook!) ... Salads, jacket potatoes, chicken and veg, quorn bolognese etc. I loved it :) I used the lipotrim shakes rather than the maintenance products to save money and it worked out well. Went to the pharmacy last Saturday and had lost a pound so was 11 stone 8.

Sunday just gone was my mums birthday and we went out for a chinese buffet, this was a test of will power but I did well, didn't indulge too much either! Oh, and the Friday before I ordered a chicken chow main from Chinese haha, but according to WW this is the best thing you can eat as a take away (if you didn't know that, its a new fact!) and OH! I have a Hello Kitty advent calendar :p a small choccie each day won't hurt, right? haha.

Just weighed myself again after my breakfast and according to the scales I'm now 11 stone 6... somehow I'm still losing weight, or the scales are wrong, but I'm not complaining! I'm so proud of how well I did on LT and even though this is only my second week eating, I think I'm doing pretty well. Water is still a good friend of mine too, even though I'm not drinking as much as I did before, oopsie!

But yeah, that's the story of my last few weeks, and I hope you're all doing well and if I can do it, anyone can :D

Much love to you all, thank you for all your support and I will still be posting on how I do and be reading about your journeys! xx

Hi guys!
I haven't posted on here in a while so here's a catch up on what's been going on and how I am...

So the 23rd November was the day I decided I wanted to refeed, the 3 shakes a day were beginning to have a bad affect on me with work being so busy and I'd come out of work so light headed and dizzy I had to get something to eat. The next day I should have gone to the pharmacy and let them know I was going to start refeed but didn't get chance, so I had my 2 shakes and a small meal in the evening. Throughout my week I stuck to the plan (as best as I could with my awful shifts and I can't cook!) ... Salads, jacket potatoes, chicken and veg, quorn bolognese etc. I loved it :) I used the lipotrim shakes rather than the maintenance products to save money and it worked out well. Went to the pharmacy last Saturday and had lost a pound so was 11 stone 8.

Sunday just gone was my mums birthday and we went out for a chinese buffet, this was a test of will power but I did well, didn't indulge too much either! Oh, and the Friday before I ordered a chicken chow main from Chinese haha, but according to WW this is the best thing you can eat as a take away (if you didn't know that, its a new fact!) and OH! I have a Hello Kitty advent calendar :p a small choccie each day won't hurt, right? haha.

Just weighed myself again after my breakfast and according to the scales I'm now 11 stone 6... somehow I'm still losing weight, or the scales are wrong, but I'm not complaining! I'm so proud of how well I did on LT and even though this is only my second week eating, I think I'm doing pretty well. Water is still a good friend of mine too, even though I'm not drinking as much as I did before, oopsie!

But yeah, that's the story of my last few weeks, and I hope you're all doing well and if I can do it, anyone can :D

Much love to you all, thank you for all your support and I will still be posting on how I do and be reading about your journeys! xx

Thats fantastic hun you should be proud of yourself :) and keep up the good work x

Sounds good! Well done! X

Beckie sounds like you're doing great! That's the plan for all of us not to put the weight back on when we stop so well done. So far, so good!

Well done! I plan to refeed just before Xmas so am hoping to shift another half stone in 2 weeks then see how I go on weightwatchers as I don't think I can do much more on thus diet. I take my hat off to all of u xx

Back