Extra Easy How long and how much?

HarryRu

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Slimming World on my third week and have so far lost 5.5lbs without exercise! Just wanted a post on here to get some more motivation in my bid to lose a total of 4 stone!

Sooo... tell me, how much have you lost and how long did it take you? Did you exercise?

I look forward to hearing all your stories :D

Wow, that's amazing! Well done... I'm hoping to reach my target by August!

I'm just starting again, too - check out the sub forums for inspiration, there are tonnes of before and after pics and stories of how people got to target. That normally gets me jazzed up and raring to go :)

I've lost 3st 5lb since I started properly in August. I was doing zumba on my wii but that has tailed off recently as I realised that it wasn't essential. I aim to use exercise as a metabolism booster when the weight loss slows. I'll be running again and getting the wii dance mat out

Hi

I've lost 2st 8.5lbs since mid September 2013. Until the weather turned really wet I was doing at least an hour of walking each day. That stopped just before Christmas but I've been doing a couch to 5k challenge for the last 3 weeks.

If you want to include some exercise then look at interval training as it boosts your metabolism and is better for weight loss than a consistent program

I started April2012 by Christmas 2012 I had lost 3 stone. I ohave lost a stone in the last year lots of personal stuff going in but happy it's a loss. I have about a stone to go now. I walk with my son a lot but that's it

Hi, welcome. I started In April last year too and lost 6 stone 3 lbs so far. Its slowed down now though. Only lost 3 lbs since 13th December but hoping it will pick up again soon. I've exercised since day one on an exercise bike at home, wii fit and walking. Good luck on your journey. Stick with it, you're doing great :)

This Is my 3rd week too. I've lost 9 lbs and only have another 10lbs to go. Without exercise too! (Naughty)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww thanks for all your replies! Everyone's done so well... I'm looking forward to the coming months when I can join you in saying I've lost a few stones!!!

Everyone's done so well... I can't wait for the up and coming months when I can join you in saying I've lost many a stone!

Thanks for sharing:)

I'm currently only on my 2nd week of slimming world but I did lose a good 7.5lb on my 1st week :) I do have a lot to lose though so it comes of quicker than a smaller person x

I've been back on plan since January 8th and have lost 12lbs with no exercise and a few meals out where I have had no choice but to flexi - syn!!

I'm at target now and maintaining :)

Did you exercise and how much did you have to lose?

I'm hoping to reach target by August. I need to lose another 3.5 stone!

It's in my signature hun - 7 stone 4.5lbs and no I didn't exercise. You can do it too :)

Sorry I couldn't see that on the app! Wow, that's amazing... Hopefully I will be following in your footsteps!

4lb this week! 9.5lb in 3 weeks... Let's hope it keeps coming off!

Welcome :D - I started in Jan 2010 and within 5 months I'd lost 2 and a half stone to hit my target (started at 12stone, target was 9 and a half stone). I kept it off for ages but towards the end of 2013 I started to slip, so I'm back again with half a stone to lose. Good luck :D

Back