How long are you planning to....

redmel

Dreamer
SLIMFAST?

Last time I did it for about 4 weeks and lost about 10lbs, then I moved onto slimming world, where I lost a further stone.

I haven't decided how long to slimfast for this time but I will drop one shake in place of a calorie counted meal before I drop off it completely x

I will try as long as poss!! I'm enjoying not have to make lots of meals. Work will be a doddle!! Just have to organise my snacks which is easy!!

I think if I lose 1 - 1.5 stone then try weaning myself off!! The lady in superdrug said that ppl put all the weight on that they've lost as soon as they stop!! That scares me!!

will go with the flow :)

xxx

When I came off it last time I did it gradually and didn't just stop it and start eating junk! I moved over to SW and continued losing weight that way.

I am hoping to do similar this time round but will just move to calorie counting/healthy eating. I wish I had a magic wand though x

I dont plan to come off them altogether ever really now!
I'll stick with my 6 days till I reach goal, and then will probably always have one for breakfast, thats because I never have breakfast, and i'll also have some slimfast days to keep the weight off.
Say I have a bad week, then i'll pop on the slimfast for a bit.

when i lost 70lbs before i didnt have a child and could devote all my time to me, counting calories, being really anal about how many olives and dates I was eating etc, I cant now so slimfast fits in well cos I can make her her food and it means I'm not being forced to eat stuff just because she has to. We share tea times so she doesnt realise mammy is doing something different to her.

the trick now is to not have another baby and not put the weight on again!! ....

I've also got less swelling since i started on slimfast. ever since i was pregnant i had terrible problems with my ankles and fingers. Now when i wake up i can bend my fingers and stand straight up - must be due paertly to less salt even though i never add any - i'm feeling lots better since just having the one main meal a day xx

That does sound like a good plan Rowan. I think it's good that you can just have some slimfast days if you have overindulged.....

Well done on your 70lb loss btw that is a reall acheivment and Im sure you will do fantastically this time too x

I did it for about 3 weeks then the weight loss stopped. Ive now switched to more "food" but with a shake sometimes for brek. I think the cal allowance was too low for me so I'm upping it a bit!

Well done for losing 70lbs!! Thats amazing!! That's what I need to lose!!

Not sure what I'll look like at 10 stone as alot of ppl can't believe I am near 15 stone. I must be muscly or summat!! Yuk is all I see tho!!

We can do this girlies!! :)

Sarah xxx

Of COURSE we can do it!! :) There's so much good support on here!

@redmel for as long as possible! I have looooooooots to lose ^.^

@Greedyguts The first time I did Slim Fast I didn't pile it all back on. Your body can't magically gain weight unless you're eating more than your burning. It's just about not going back to your old habits once you're done with it, same with any diet. The superdrug lady was prolly just pi**ed that it wasn't her magic cure lol

Ah she was skinny and apparently been 8.5 stone all her life!!

I know how it goes as I have been kidding myself I have been on a diet for the whole of 2011!! It's got to the stage where I'm heavier than I've ever been and need to do something serious about it!!

xxx

Fattymcbigbum....what is FV?

AHA! Thanks....

I'm planning to do SF for 8 weeks coz I go on holiday 2nd nov and need to lose as much weight as I can! I'm really worried that as soon as I come off the shakes the weight will pile back on :S Then when I get back it will be christmas, so I will probs get back into it or start a diet in the new year :) xx

I have good outcome with Nuvoryn, such an effective pill really. tried many diet pills before but this one's really effective.. No side effects from my experience and love that it's all plant base.

Reported as spam!

Every post from this person has been to promote this slimming pil!!! please ignore them.

redmel said:
SLIMFAST?

Last time I did it for about 4 weeks and lost about 10lbs, then I moved onto slimming world, where I lost a further stone.

I haven't decided how long to slimfast for this time but I will drop one shake in place of a calorie counted meal before I drop off it completely x

Hi Redmel

When you drop a shake for a calorie counted meal, will it be along the same value of the 600 calorie meal you have at the moment, or less?

Thank you, Hannah x

I try and stick to a similar calorie content as the shake, so for example I would have an oat so simple for breakfast in place of a shake...the golden syrup oat so simple is 216 calories, so very similar swap.

Or like I did on tuesday, I had a shake in the morning then HM soup for lunch which was only 95 calories and one snack in the afternoon...that meant I had roughly 900 calories spare for my meal out, instead of the usual 600.

If I hadnt been going out I could have added a piece of bread and pack of snac a jacks equalling about 270cals in total.

I basically try and equal it out through the day to stick to the 1360 that sf totals for the day.

Xx

Back