how long did it take for your weight loss to show ?

If you have done the same exercise every day - then over time. You and your body will get used to the exercise you do and you burn fewer calories you lose weight, so.

glad my gym instructor mixes up a new routine each month then!

So far Ive lost 18lbs and i cant really see any difference in myself yet! However, I am a student nurse and I have noticed that my uniform is a LOT looser than it was! xxx

I didn`t notice until my size 16 uniform started swamping me(I had been a tight size 24). I really noticed when my size 12 uniform(that at one point wouldn`t get pass my bum, let alone my stomach)became loose :0) . Fitness wise, I would say it took about four months(of daily brisk walking)before I felt fit and could zoom up hills without wanting to die, hee!

I think because mines comes off gradually everywhere I don't notice a difference in the mirror, but I do in my jeans so I guess clothes are a good thing to go by.
Im also going to start recording my measurements because I think you can lose inches without losing pounds.

Hi Ameh,
With me it was about 2stone before other people started to notice.
I FELT better almost straight away and my clothes started to feel less tight after about 1stone.
Lots of it is in your head though. I still have days when I feel like a house!
It's hard to get your head around it completely.
Just keep going and you will get there.
By the time the good weather comes you'll be ready to show off that new fabulous figure.:)

just want to say how amazing you look - you must be sooo please and proud of yourself.

Just want to add that some people genuinely don't notice as they see you most days and they forget you were larger. It's not until they see an old photo of you and then remember which is a good thing if that makes sence - just don't want people to feel disheartend if others haven't noticed - make a note if measurements and go by them and by your clothes getting bigger on you - good luck everyone.

havent even started properly...just been doing basic exercises for a few days.

and i went into uni and a girl asked me have i lost weight. which was nice.

I have now lost 37lbs and actually found my hip bone last night and also that i have got a bone i can feel in my bum!!!! They have obviously been hidden for years!!!!

Keep going and one day you will notice your weight loss...

Julie xx

I have now lost 37lbs and actually found my hip bone last night and also that i have got a bone i can feel in my bum!!!! They have obviously been hidden for years!!!!

Keep going and one day you will notice your weight loss...

Julie xx

Julie I bet you feel great - go and treat yourself to a nice soft cushion to sit on now that you've got a boney bum! Well done Mrs.

Well when i last lost weight ( which was about 5 years ago, what can i say lost the weight kept it off for 2 years then put it back on grrr), i was so focus on getting ti gone i really didnt go out anyway, plus i was busy with my little man. So when i did get out i had lost 4 stone and was down to 13 stone. I had people who had known me for years walk past me. Also by this time i had dyed my hair black and i did look completely different. lol.

Well for me i find it difficult to see so instead i go by my cloths sizes. My first goal is to be a topshop size 14. Currently many inches away but i have a lot of cloths from when i was slim and the cloth going up and down that scale sooo i have the next size down(a specific outfit) ready to roll and once i can fit into it comfortably(no squishing or squeezing) it will be great :D

Back