How long did it take you to lose your weight?

BigLors

Hi guys - i'm in a pondering mood, so was just wondering how long it actually took everyone to lose their weight?

I have lots to lose, and am at end of week 1 (weigh in tomorrow afternoon - will keep you posted), and myself and the other half have decided today we are going on holiday mid may to Crete:D. Am sitting here pondering how much slimmer i might be by then...:rolleyes:

I have 5st 9 to lose to get to my goal of 14st, and when we go on holibob i will have been on CD for 4 and a half months...

Whats yer thoughts?

Ta muchly
Lors x

Hi Lors

Work on around a stone per month plus a bit extra in the first month and you won't go far wrong!

Gx

Hi Lors, I lost my 6 stone in 20 weeks so you shouldn't be far off your target in 18 weeks! Good luck!

They say a stone a month, usually a little bit more in your first month so i would think you could easily have 5 stone of by your hols :D

I've lost just over 10 stone in 28 weeks :)

I started last year and lost 4st in 3mths for my holiday and I felt absolutly fantastoc.You should be great by the time you go x

Have lost 6 stones and 9lbs or 93lbs in 24 weeks - that is up to last Tuesday

Great post, you are gonna look fab for your holibob. My sis is getting married in May so that will be my first target and i was hoping 4-5 stone for that, so we could do that! I started 3 hours ago, so good luck! :0)

Hi, this is my first week on CD SS and I have lost 12lb in 6 days:). I have done CD before and lost 3 1/2 stone in 12 weeks (that included falling over a few times aswell).

I have only just been told about this website, so am hoping that we can all inspire each other to keep going:). Best wishes and luck and love to everyone on here:party0011:.

Claire xx

Hi Lors, I've lost five stone in twelve weeks, sadly got another four to go but you'll be done by hols xx

Back