How long did it take you to lose your weight?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BigLors, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hi guys - i'm in a pondering mood, so was just wondering how long it actually took everyone to lose their weight?

I have lots to lose, and am at end of week 1 (weigh in tomorrow afternoon - will keep you posted), and myself and the other half have decided today we are going on holiday mid may to Crete:D. Am sitting here pondering how much slimmer i might be by then...:rolleyes:

I have 5st 9 to lose to get to my goal of 14st, and when we go on holibob i will have been on CD for 4 and a half months...

Whats yer thoughts?

Ta muchly
    Lors x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sammy86

sammy86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    hey lors
    i have 4 stone to lose....my cdc said aim for a stone per month.... i think most people are losing about that per month. i couldnt tell u exactly tho as im only on day 5 lol
    xx

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Lors

Work on around a stone per month plus a bit extra in the first month and you won't go far wrong!

Gx

5. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi Lors, I lost my 6 stone in 20 weeks so you shouldn't be far off your target in 18 weeks! Good luck!

6. ava

ava Silver Member

They say a stone a month, usually a little bit more in your first month so i would think you could easily have 5 stone of by your hols :D

I've lost just over 10 stone in 28 weeks :)

7. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

I started last year and lost 4st in 3mths for my holiday and I felt absolutly fantastoc.You should be great by the time you go x

8. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Have lost 6 stones and 9lbs or 93lbs in 24 weeks - that is up to last Tuesday

9. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great post, you are gonna look fab for your holibob. My sis is getting married in May so that will be my first target and i was hoping 4-5 stone for that, so we could do that! I started 3 hours ago, so good luck! :0)

10. claires.diet

claires.diet New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, this is my first week on CD SS and I have lost 12lb in 6 days:). I have done CD before and lost 3 1/2 stone in 12 weeks (that included falling over a few times aswell).

I have only just been told about this website, so am hoping that we can all inspire each other to keep going:). Best wishes and luck and love to everyone on here:party0011:.

Claire xx

11. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Lors, I've lost five stone in twelve weeks, sadly got another four to go but you'll be done by hols xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.